Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Booty Play?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:22pm
My face reading Diane's post.

Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Skittles no strap-on i backed away slowly then ran but i did wonder if he would suck it and was actually flattered he would admit that to me and want me to do it to him.

AwwDisapprove
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:27pm
Notice the men ain't in here posting. but I know they lurking wit de lurkin ass
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:35pm

Gkisses and wonderland these arent your submissive types at all. Think Jamaican rude boy style (in bed)  LOLOL my fren who would have preferred the strap on is a career Side piece, a wukka man who does the wata wuk type ( a gentleman who puts in work and makes the ladies' water flow). The stories he tells, about the things he does with OPP. He i guess maybe plays different roles i dont know. I was ignoring his corny /Christmas texts let me ask him how he views himself.

Skittles no strap-on i backed away slowly then ran but i did wonder if he would suck it and was actually flattered he would admit that to me and want me to do it to him.

Man when people find my finger cots i get the strangest looks.

Submissive men are an acquired taste sorta speak LOL. There are many subbies who have that hard exterior in RL and thats why they seek that submissive side sexually in the bedroom. Just because a man is submissive doesnt mean it wont be able to lay the pipe.... he just want u to be able to stap it up and lay it as well from time to time...lol
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:43pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:56pm
eff all y'all...freedom made me do it LOL

gkisses *fans self* strap up from time to time noooooooooooooooo. He is "regular" masculine in RL not super macho at all. Im trying to word this text but im failing, im gonna leave this alone. tell me more about these submissives Im taking notes.

I remember the year (2007) Jamaican men started fingering their chicks bums trying to do it on the sly. man the ladies were sooo confused. My other gf came and confessed to us "i think dave is gay, when we sexing he slips a finger in" most of us were like you are late...she wasnt amused LOLOL

This same dude would eat the cat out properly then get up and pretend it didnt happen and he will swear that he doesnt go downtown. To this day she prefers to be surprised with the eating she doesnt want to hear one thing about it beforehand (its a MAJOR turn off) just do it and shut up and they will never ever talk about it.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 03 2013 at 5:56pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

<font ="Apple-style-span" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font ="Apple-style-span" size="3">Ghey...<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#333333">...<font ="Apple-style-span" size="2" color="#333333">ghey.<font ="Apple-style-span" size="3"><font ="Apple-style-span" color="#333333">....<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#666666">....<font ="Apple-style-span" size="1" color="#666666">.ghey........

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:09pm
Diane is right. I made her do it. But I am glad you and glosses came in here. Hilarious....and disturbing.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:21pm

eff all y'all...freedom made me do it LOL

gkisses *fans self* strap up from time to time noooooooooooooooo. He is "regular" masculine in RL not super macho at all. Im trying to word this text but im failing, im gonna leave this alone. tell me more about these submissives Im taking notes.

I remember the year (2007) Jamaican men started fingering their chicks bums trying to do it on the sly. man the ladies were sooo confused. My other gf came and confessed to us "i think dave is gay, when we sexing he slips a finger in" most of us were like you are late...she wasnt amused LOLOL

This same dude would eat the cat out properly then get up and pretend it didnt happen and he will swear that he doesnt go downtown. To this day she prefers to be surprised with the eating she doesnt want to hear one thing about it beforehand (its a MAJOR turn off) just do it and shut up and they will never ever talk about it.

I know what you mean. I didnt mean a guy would be super macho although some are. I just meant that for some subbies in RL they are in a role of power where they have to control things or as a man they feel that they have to always present themselves in RL as strong beings so to have a chance to be controlled for once is very alluring. This is not always the case but it is for some. Some like it on a regular basis and some every once in awhile...lol

Subs will eat like its going out of style if u tell them to..lol they like to be dominated. As the dom their job is to please you from licking ur boots to ur cat a good sub will get the job done right. The punishment is just as good as the reward.

Every woman should dominate a man sexually at least once in their lifetime...lol

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:23pm
I'm sorry any dude that wants me to stick anything in his azz for pleasure is ghey. Point, blank, period.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 30>