Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Bootcamp for troubled kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:33pm
my BIL went thru that when he was a teenager. didn't do ish for him as he is about 29 and in jail currently for multiple probabtion violations. i have known a couple other teens that have done it and had various degrees of success

i think it can work in some cases, but there has to be follow-up and consistency at home after the experience. parents, and kids, cant fall back into the same patterns of communication and action and expect for things to get better.

i do think its best used as a last resort.

does he have a father figure? is this behavior sudden? have they thought about counseling?
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

does he have a job? if not, why does he have a debit card?

GIRL!
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:36pm
He needs a grown man to put his dick in the dirt. Boys get too mannish around that age and start smellin themselves. All teens test their parents, but if he is disrespectful day in and day out, that is a big problem.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:37pm
lol I had a debit card around his age w/ no job
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

did you also have overall foul behavior?
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:39pm
Last night I was just thinking to myself that I wonder if people would send their unruly children to a camp where they had to live like the slaves did for like 3 months (including working in the fields).

Anyway, counseling might be a good idea to get to the root of the issue.

In the mean time he should be on serious punishment. Don't just take away the fun stuff...start taking away the basics. Make that negro sleep on the floor with just a blanket. Have him wear the same outfit everyday. Only let him eat bland oatmeal and veggies. He might rethink his attitude.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:40pm

does he have a job? if not, why does he have a debit card?
No job. IDK why he has a debit card either. I didn't get one until I had a job at 16
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:43pm
That lil nicca would a have super nintendo with one controller, a brick nokia, and $5 a week. And that would be to supplement the bag lunch his ass would be making.

I wish I would. Call me at MY job, and curse ME out? Lawd, and you are at home finagling my resources? Your momma is better than me.

Edited by nitabug - Jan 31 2013 at 12:43pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:44pm
Kids get too much without having to earn it. I ain't get a checking account until I graduated high school and had my own money to open one. When you spoil children, they act rotten. 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:48pm

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

did you also have overall foul behavior?

Naw not at all...I had a small outing out stage, but it wasn't this bad..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic