Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

boobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i find that a lot of sales associate at VS do not know what the hell they are talking about. some bish there had me buying C-cup bras for almost all year while all my friends were telling me that i was a B-cup. i wouldn't listen to them because i wanted to be a C so bad and they weren't "pros". plucking ho. 

LOL
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I have a gooooddd one involving a drag queen.
Man look!! I wanna hear a drag queen story!!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:32pm
Now you know you can't mention drag queens around Neka and then NOT give her the scoop.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:03pm
i'd consider my boobs saggy if they "deflated".
also, if my nipples pointed down instead of out. 
i know how mine will look because of my mom. 
her's still look great in a bra but the hang time is serious when she's not wearing one. 

myself, when i am done having children i want a reduction and lift, solely because i want to know what it feels like to have perky full C's instead of these DD+s i've been lugging since 13.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:27pm
I am a firm believer that wearing a bra almost constantly keeps your boobs from sagging as much.
I have 3 sisters
1 A cup
1 B cup
1 C cup
I'm a D cup.

The one that takes her bra off before she puts on her seatbelt when leaving work, the A cup, has the saggiest boobs.

I slept in my bra until 96 and my boobs are straight shyttin on their smaller jawns and I'm the 2nd oldest.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:32pm
I can watch an episode of National Geographic and determine that the more time my tiddays spent in a bra, the perkier they'll be.

Kinda like why the orthodontist tells you to sleep in a retainer.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:50pm
i think all natural breasts 'hang' even if its just a tear drop...

Saggy to me is if they are hanging near your navel.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:48pm
shid.  I remember back when I was a 38DDD/E.   My sh*ts...smh...I hated them.  they were huge and it was made worse by having nips that pointed downwards.  My boobs were cute and perky in JH and early in HS.   Then all of a sudden BLAM!!!  Boobs everywhere.  Even when I lost weight.   My reduction was the best thing I ever did in life.   Thanks Dr. Savage.   May your hands stay skilled and blessed.

eta: sleeping in bras didn't help my situation. I wore them joints 24/7 and during most days two at a time to minimize bouncing.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 06 2014 at 11:50pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:51pm
saggy boobs to me is if you're a size B and your sh*ts is hanging to your navel.  if you've alot of tissue...you get's a pass.  I mean...if your boobs are like 15lbs each...I don't see how your skin can support that.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I'm in the itty bitty titty category but I still sleep with a bra to make sure I don't get any sags.   My tatas defying gravity is probably due to the 24-hour bra wearing method more so than genetics.

LOL Ive had on a bra 23.5/7 since I was 10 and I am not pleased, nor have I ever been pleased, with mine.

I want this sh*t taken out, put in some implants, and get a lift

Ive seen some of yall call Kim K's saggy, which I dont understand. 

But let me go back and read

ETA: oh but I do agree with the theory. I bet mine would look gross had I not worn a bra my whole life

Edited by Lite Brite - Feb 06 2014 at 11:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>