Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

boobs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:45pm

Are sagging breasts inevitable after breast-feeding?

Answers from Elizabeth LaFleur, R.N.

It's normal to wonder how breast-feeding will affect your breasts, but take heart. Research has shown that breast-feeding doesn't negatively affect breast shape or volume.

Still, sagging breasts are a valid concern. During pregnancy, the ligaments that support your breasts may stretch as your breasts get fuller and heavier. This stretching may contribute to sagging breasts after pregnancy — whether or not you breast-feed your baby. Sagging breasts may be more noticeable with each subsequent pregnancy, especially if you have large breasts.

Other factors also contribute to sagging breasts, including aging and smoking — both of which reduce skin elasticity. Being overweight can have a similar effect.

Remember, breast-feeding is best for babies. Don't let a fear of sagging breasts stop you from breast-feeding. To maintain the appearance of your breasts at any stage of life, make healthy lifestyle choices. Include physical activity in your daily routine. Eat a healthy diet. If you smoke, ask your doctor to help you quit.

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:45pm
36 B still sitting high but my good friend has breast smaller than me and they look like tea bags but she breast fed.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:52pm
DIRTY BISH: story

We have this lady come in the store with her baby, maybe 6 weeks old or so and is requesting someone to help out with a return. So everyone is on the floor doing brand guide (rearrangements) and tell the lady we'll have an associate do it b/c the manager is busy( they usually process returns)

So the associate proceeded to process the return, and then comes over the walkie asking someone to come tag the return and put it back on the floor because he has another return and it's almost time for our shift to end and we were trying to did. I come over the walkie and volunteer to do it . So I get to the counter, pick up the bra and damn near pass out.

This fool has processed a return for some nasty ass, dirty used bra! This sh*t had armpit stains in it and BLOOD in the damn cup. I get a manager over there to look at this ish and ask her why tf was there blood in a damn bra?

So she asked the associate what happened with the return and he said he only checked the front of the bra, and when processing the return when he asked the lady why she returned the bra, she said because she was breast feeding and couldn't wear it

My manager almost slapped the BISH out of dude and NO LIE asked him "what kind of MUTHA sense does that make"? She said the lady probably had bleeding nipples from breast feeding and returned the damn bra so she could get her 50 bucks back after she ruined it. And his dumb zzz wasn't paying attention and missed it and would have processed it and put it back on the floor if he didn't have another return to process.

Come to find out, this wasn't the first time this ninja dun processed a return and didn't check the bra/panties to see if it was worn before they went back on the floor.

That's why I always tell people, as much as I loved working there....I'll never buy sh*t else from there again for numerous dirty ish I've seen there (including this )
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:59pm

blood? boobs?

*faints*
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:05pm
Nassssssssyyyyy
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

That's why I always tell people, as much as I loved working there....I'll never buy sh*t else from there again for numerous dirty ish I've seen there (including this )
ok?! i vaguely recall this being a major problem for an nyc vs. 
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:11pm
FCk these white people story.

So on a busy Saturday afternoon, this yuppie white mom ( yes another ain't ish mom story) comes into the store with her baby looking to buy some lingerie for her anniversary and request help. One of the black girls on the floor obliges and said she can give her a recommendation.
They pick up some lingirie, and go to the fitting room to try it on. The mom asked the SA to hold her baby while she changes, and the SA agrees because she's desperate to make sales so she can get more hours.
So while mommy is in the fitting room twirling and sucking in that baby gut in the mirror, her baby sh*ts something serious. So the SA says out loud "OMG, you made a stinky, mommy is gonna have to clean you up"

The lady goes into the diaper bag, pulls out the wipes and diaper, cracks the door and hands the stuff out to the SA.
The SA is like but does so anyway.

So after the baby is cleaned up, the mama comes out of the fitting room and says she wants to try on another piece of lingerie, and hands the SA some formula powder and a baby bottle with water in it. She tells the SA to scoop out the measurements and shake the bottle up thoroughly and feed the baby while she tried the outfit on again.

And that BISH did it.

after it was all said and done, the lady didn't even buy sh*t. we were closing up and the SA felt some type of way about it and was telling me and the manager while we were folding the panty bar.

The manager asked her why didn't she tell the lady to go herself SA said she was trying to make a sale b/c she didn't want to get her hours cut. Manager told SA she sold her soul to a white BISH with no return and not to ever slave behind any customer over a 45 dollar lingerie set. So after that if a customer asked us to hold their baby, we told them it was against company policy and we could get fired if caught

Edited by danieb23 - Feb 06 2014 at 5:14pm
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:19pm
Oh hell no! I am NOT changing your sh*tty baby and I sure as hell aint playing baby sitter! And she didn't buy anything?

And who has a damn stranger changing their child? WHAT???
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:20pm
I can't fit nan damn bra in that bitch and don't trust their panties. I actually don't shop there anymore because I bought a concealer and it was too dark and they wouldn't let me return it. I asked them why is it okay to take back tittay soaked bras but not my damn tube of concealer!
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Oh hell no! I am NOT changing your sh*tty baby and I sure as hell aint playing baby sitter! And she didn't buy anything?

And who has a damn stranger changing their child? WHAT???

That's what we wanted to know! That's why white kids always getting abducted..the parents put to much faith in strangers.

And mama said she was gonna "wait and look around a little more" and hightailed it out the store.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>