Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Pressing
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BONE STRAIGHT NATURAL! Chasing with  2 brush clamp
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BONE STRAIGHT NATURAL! Chasing with 2 brush clamp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by mslaydii mslaydii wrote:

Used it and OMG this thing works like a charm, how could i have ever lived without thisLOL
Omg! Clap I'm so glad this is working for peeps! I ran out of time and had to wet my hair for an event. Can you please post pics?
Sponsored Links

MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:28pm
I've been using this on my daughter's hair for a while now. Not the exact brand but still great. Got if from my BSS.  For relaxed hair and blow dry it almost eliminates the need to flat iron afterwards. I can actually get a nice bend without flat ironing.  I love this tool.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:20pm
I'm about to use the brush to flat iron..

Pics will follow

Edited by yaya24 - Nov 16 2012 at 4:33pm
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:24am
I ended up putting it into a bun after flat ironing. I need a trim.

After wash:

After Flat iron:

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:32am
Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Faster flat iron time
  • VERY sleek results
  • Ends are not fuzzy or "stuck" together

Cons:
  • I cannot use the clamp on the brush. The tension when using it is a bit much and seems like it will cause breakage.. So I have to manually apply pressure to keep the brush closed

Overall the brush was a win. Thumbs Up The ends of my hair when flat ironing is usually a fail, but with this brush, my ends where not an issue.  It took me about 1.5 hours to blowdry and flat iron my hair. I'm usually against brushes of any kind (Cathy Howse recommendation to leave them alone)..So I'm anxious to see if my hair will not rebel against me for using this tool.

I'm not sure yet about any breakage.. I'll report my hairs condition during the week.

breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:47pm
YaYa your hair came out beautiful! I just got a new flat iron so I'm going to try to find this brush to even though I can already straighten my hair well and I'm sure I don't need it but I want it lol
fashion11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fashion11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Faster flat iron time
  • VERY sleek results
  • Ends are not fuzzy or "stuck" together

Cons:
  • I cannot use the clamp on the brush. The tension when using it is a bit much and seems like it will cause breakage.. So I have to manually apply pressure to keep the brush closed

Overall the brush was a win. Thumbs Up The ends of my hair when flat ironing is usually a fail, but with this brush, my ends where not an issue.  It took me about 1.5 hours to blowdry and flat iron my hair. I'm usually against brushes of any kind (Cathy Howse recommendation to leave them alone)..So I'm anxious to see if my hair will not rebel against me for using this tool.

I'm not sure yet about any breakage.. I'll report my hairs condition during the week.

Your hair came out great! I agree with everything you said, I def can't use the clamp unless I use small sections. I was thinking of trying the brush on air dried hair. I would air dry in braids or twists & then use the brush for a more sleek blow out. I'm thinking stretched hair may work better with the brush than my natural curl.

I want to try it now but my hair is in mini twists for a few weeks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:29pm
Wonderful results Yaya! Thank you so much for posting! Believing is seeing!Clap

The shine is crazy!

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Nov 17 2012 at 10:31pm
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:42am
Thanks yall!
I noticed that when I flat iron, my hair shines soo much.

I used my FHI runway to flat iron. It goes up to 450 degrees.

Temps I used: 350 for the back (my looser areas)
410 for the front, sides and crown.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Thanks yall!
I noticed that when I flat iron, my hair shines soo much.

I used my FHI runway to flat iron. It goes up to 450 degrees.

Temps I used: 350 for the back (my looser areas)
410 for the front, sides and crown.
Ok, that's a tip I'll have to take away! I never use different temps so now I may see additional benefits. Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic