Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Pressing
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BONE STRAIGHT NATURAL! Chasing with  2 brush clamp
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BONE STRAIGHT NATURAL! Chasing with 2 brush clamp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Not trying to poo poo on this item but how is it any different than the one currently sold in Sally's

I just checked Sally's website and the brush is still there for about 8.00. I've never seen or read any reviews on it. Do you have any reviews to share? There are many blowdry/straightening brushes.. I am interested in picture / video reviews.

Unfortunately no due to my bad experience with my Goody brush.  But I was just wondering if anyone here used it.
Sponsored Links

misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:49am
i definitely i am going to look for this brush or one like, i flat ironed my natural hair today for the first time and it was so hard getting my comb through once my hair started to dry...
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:52am
Originally posted by misscovergirl90 misscovergirl90 wrote:

i definitely i am going to look for this brush or one like, i flat ironed my natural hair today for the first time and it was so hard getting my comb through once my hair started to dry...
Oh regardless of getting this brush, you're going to get that result. Are you blowing out your hair like she did in the video before you flat iron? Or air-drying detangled twists before you flat iron? So far those have been key to success.

Detangling your sections is also very KEY! Whether using heat or not.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:52am
^Thanks for contributing nothing to this spammer  Spammy post removed

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Nov 09 2012 at 8:59pm
misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by GoatGoatEtc. GoatGoatEtc. wrote:

Oh regardless of getting this brush, you're going to get that result. Are you blowing out your hair like she did in the video before you flat iron? Or air-drying detangled twists before you flat iron? So far those have been key to success.

yes i did detangle, i am going to dry the air drying method before i blowdry next time (thanks) and not be in such a hurry as i was this time. I am going to get a really good trim too, i think that could be a problem as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:58pm

Originally posted by GoatGoatEtc. GoatGoatEtc. wrote:

yes i did detangle, i am going to dry the air drying method before i blowdry next time (thanks) and not be in such a hurry as i was this time. I am going to get a really good trim too, i think that could be a problem as well.
That sounds good.

When I have to flat iron (or just blow out) I usually it  in sections. I keep a water bottle near by and dampen my sections a little, apply serums and junk, comb it through, then go to work.
mslaydii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslaydii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:19pm
got my brush in the mail today, will try it tomorrow can't wait!
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:12am
hmm i use the same method except with a regular brush and my hair gets bone straight but i may invest in this brush thingy to see if it cuts down on time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:48am
Whoa, there's a lot of views of this thing. Didn't know I was posting anything significant. Tongue
mslaydii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mslaydii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 6:50pm
Used it and OMG this thing works like a charm, how could i have ever lived without thisLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>