Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Pressing
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BONE STRAIGHT NATURAL! Chasing with  2 brush clamp
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BONE STRAIGHT NATURAL! Chasing with 2 brush clamp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chynapop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chynapop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:16pm
Thanks for sharing your experiences and pics. I need to try this brush.
Sponsored Links

sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:40pm
I can' t find it near me...sad face
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:14am
I have the sally's brand of this brush. My flat irons look 10x better than they did when I was just using the comb method. My only problem now is getting my hair to not poof throughout the day
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:06pm
i went to cvs today :( The nexxus section had been ransacked. Nothing but a round brush. There were 50% coupons hanging on the rungs but I'm not sure what for or if they even carried the brush because I couldn't tell what items had hanging there before from the abbreviated stock codes/titles. :S

Sorry I'm random. I had been following the thread and drooling ever since watching the video. I need a tool like this so bad, using a regular comb gets my hair all snagged and my comb all burnt up lol. MY sister has this WRETCHED "steaming flat iron" that has tiny little teeth on it that pulls out ALL of your hair. It's supposed to a combination positive thing to comb and straighten at the same time. You just get a bald head and cross your fingers it leaves u some strands... hence why I need this Nexxus tool in my life lol.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:22pm
I usually blow dry with a huge ceramic round brush, then use the round brush to hold my hair taut when flat ironing. I have seen this brush at cvs, but I had been waiting for my next sally's 20% off coupon to come to buy the denman version of the clamp brush. if they still have that nexus on clearance at cvs, i may just get it tonight b/c i plan to do a year in length check flat iron tomorrow..
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

i went to cvs today :( The nexxus section had been ransacked. Nothing but a round brush. There were 50% coupons hanging on the rungs but I'm not sure what for or if they even carried the brush because I couldn't tell what items had hanging there before from the abbreviated stock codes/titles. :S

Sorry I'm random. I had been following the thread and drooling ever since watching the video. I need a tool like this so bad, using a regular comb gets my hair all snagged and my comb all burnt up lol. MY sister has this WRETCHED "steaming flat iron" that has tiny little teeth on it that pulls out ALL of your hair. It's supposed to a combination positive thing to comb and straighten at the same time. You just get a bald head and cross your fingers it leaves u some strands... hence why I need this Nexxus tool in my life lol.

I think it's likely the comb tong was 50 off. It's title is different from the other combs for sure.

And true, it's supposed to work that way. However like all things, the straighter the hair the better it works. I bought the Babyliss Steam Flat Iron and in the DVD they provided I think they demo on a black girl. However she's done a blowout, so they cheated. lol I did however use my steam flat iron with this with and without the teeth retracted. I brushed out my sections with a boar hair or the tongs and chased and got the results I posted on here.
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by SweetEscape SweetEscape wrote:

I have the sally's brand of this brush. My flat irons look 10x better than they did when I was just using the comb method. My only problem now is getting my hair to not poof throughout the day
Me too. :/ Maybe I need humidity proofing products.

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Jan 01 2013 at 7:29pm
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:22am
i just ordered a denman brand one from amazon. i wanted the chi one but it was a little more expensive and i wasn't about that life at the moment. unfortunately the flat iron my sister has with the teeth do not retract and the teeth are soooo tiny and sharp they are almost like needles. they practically split your hair shaft. devil machine is what it is. 

ill post my results as soon as mine comes in and i used it. blowout results then flat iron.
Scarletphoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scarletphoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:26am
You ladies always find the best things! I am on a no heat regi. right now but I am definitely going to get this...you know to have in my beauty stash for next year lol 
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:42am
I went to 4 CVS's looking for this brush and finally found it. It's 50% off right now, ladies! So, I got it for $8 and some change. I tried it yesterday after I took my weave down and it gave me the straightest flat iron I've ever had in my life. I even got my nape hairs bone straight LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>