FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Bomb at the Boston Marathon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:46am
Ok-I'm confused now.
The local news this morning just reported that the 19 ur began speaking before he was mirandized. Thought he couldn't speak because of the throat wound AND didn't they say they weren't going to mirandize him and invoke the public safety thing? Maybe the news here is just slow i don't know.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 1:52pm
Guy that was falsy ID'd has a suspect turned up dead in a river!
The amateur detective sleuths on 4Chan, Reddit and other social sites were so eager to demonstrate their investigative prowess in the information vacuum days following the Boston Bombing, they managed to identify virtually everyone who appeared even slightly tanned and/or had a backpack as a potential suspect. Sadly, the game, as well-meaning as it may have been, just turned lethal for one of the people who were falsely identified, as NBC just confirmed that Sunil Tripathi, 22, a former student at Brown University has been found dead in the Providence River.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 25 2013 at 1:53pm
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 2:38pm
thats sadCry

My tin foil ht is still onGeek
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Ok-I'm confused now.
The local news this morning just reported that the 19 ur began speaking before he was mirandized. Thought he couldn't speak because of the throat wound AND didn't they say they weren't going to mirandize him and invoke the public safety thing? Maybe the news here is just slow i don't know.
The public safety thing only lasts for 48 hours or something like that. So they used it at first to question him but had too charge him to continue questioning.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

SET UP

They revealing too much 
 I was thinking this, like now they wan't people to know. Honestly some people thought of the plan/plot with thing. Here's my take on it.Confused
Government or whoever wanted people to take part in a drill or do they dirty work, etc... Maybe they got some real crazies or promise them something big. A few others also took part to in blend into the background(crowd). Brothers wasn't told the whole deal, wander around a bit, get a singal from someone, place bomb. Run, meanwhile undercover people running around like they lost, uncover people meet up, leaves.
The two brothers run away from crime. Days later older brother first got caught(but let go) something happened between that time and his death. Maybe younger brother got confused, scared, hid.
Media makes up this back and forth story. He hids in boat, they put on this big show to find him. Shot at him first in boat. Sometime between him getting out of the boat and now. Got the crap beaten out of him, so he can't say nothing(the plan/what really happened). Torture him maybe, he maybe dies.Shocked Now government makes up this new rule to control the public more etc. The End.

or is it......Geek
@ the first bolded:  A few sites were saying that some of the people in the Sandy Hook photos looked alot like the folks seen at the marathon.  The government hiring people to pull this off wouldn't surprise me one bit.

2nd bolded:  I agree 100%

Yep. Sooner or later Martial law or NWO(something like it)LOL. They even want to bring that microchip implant over here. What's next?!
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i haven't been paying much attn to the news stories on this aside from "Jahar" being up and supposedly "talking/writing"...

can anyone say who the naked guy is yet?  i need to know that before i can move on to other concerns.
Naked guy was said to be the older brother at first. But I don't know for sure.
Wow I didn't know that guy died. That's mess up.Unhappy

Edited by Starrygurl - Apr 25 2013 at 3:11pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Monday night, conservative political commentator and prolific bigot Ann Coulter appeared on Fox News' "Hannity," where she had this to say about the wife of the alleged Boston Bomber: "I don’t care if she knew about this. She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab. This immigration policy of, you know, us assimilating immigrants into our culture isn’t really working. No they’re assimilating us into their culture. Did she get a clitorectomy, too?"

Source:

She must die a little inside when somebody bring up the fact that the founding fathers actually by word said that religious freedom should include Islam.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Monday night, conservative political commentator and prolific bigot Ann Coulter appeared on Fox News' "Hannity," where she had this to say about the wife of the alleged Boston Bomber: "I don’t care if she knew about this. She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab. This immigration policy of, you know, us assimilating immigrants into our culture isn’t really working. No they’re assimilating us into their culture. Did she get a clitorectomy, too?"

Source:

I wouldn't take what she says seriously. Just when people begin to question the validity of this whole entire situation, the media gives this wench a platform to say this mess in order to distract the masses and lose focus. Thats how the devil works...
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 11:05am
The simple fact that the mainstream news can't even keep their stories consistant should be enough to make people question what really happened.  Usually the mainstream news reports the same stories.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

The simple fact that the mainstream news can't even keep their stories consistant should be enough to make people question what really happened.  Usually the mainstream news reports the same stories.
I know! My news station reported that the nicca can't talk and could only respond to questions by nodding. Others are reporting that he could write or that he could talk. Which one is it thenConfused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110>