BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bollywood films

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:10pm
That does look very colourful and fun. That dude...i've been seeing him alot lately. I think he's gettin' up there with Sharukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. He was good in Ladies Vs. Ricki Bahl.

My boy (who is west indian coolie*) loves Bollywood movies. He asked me recently...we were watching a movie with Sharukh and Amitabh..can't remember which and he said "wow..are the women really that beautiful? Like in real life?" I told him possibly but make up is a wonderful thing also. He believes those movies are real. With the bright colours, money, folks bungeeing from helicopters n'sh*t. I told him it's real if you got money. Almost all families (in the movies)..especially in the 90's and 2000's movies were extremely well off.

*no offense
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:14pm
Indian Jay Z and Bradley Cooper? Stern Smile

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:25pm
LOLAlias I swear they look better in the movies that they do as opposed to these ghey, bubblegum wall poster photos they have them do.  I promise. Well Sharukh...I can't really speak on but I know the Indian ladies luh him...well...35 and up. 

I think I just realized what u meant..I think.  What I meant by getting up there I meant in popularity.  He is a beautiful man tho...the young one in the movie preview.  My boy felt some type of way because I slobbed when the dude had his hands in his pants pockets thus pulling them down thus showing his loin of Apollo.

Edited by newdiva1 - Sep 16 2013 at 10:30pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:30pm
That's good to know newdiva cuz you was about to kill my Bollywood exploration LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:31pm
Wait, wha huh? Shocked

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I think I just realized what u meant..I think.  What I meant by getting up there I meant in popularity.  He is a beautiful man tho...the young one in the movie preview.  My boy felt some type of way because I slobbed when the dude had his hands in his pants pockets thus pulling them down thus showing his loin of Apollo.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:43pm
yes gurl. I was so pleasantly suprised. these bollywood movies ain't so "running around the tree" anymore.  If u got netflix...watch Ladies VS. Ricky Bahl.  He is gorgeous in that...and I don't say that about alot of Hindi men.  They usually don't have bodies like his and a face to go with it.

Edited by newdiva1 - Sep 16 2013 at 10:43pm
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:48pm
I've never watched a true Bollywood film.
But I really love Monsoon Wedding.

I have the soundtrack in my car right now LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:50pm
Thanks gurl, ima have to borrow someone's password and check this out

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

yes gurl. I was so pleasantly suprised. these bollywood movies ain't so "running around the tree" anymore.  If u got netflix...watch Ladies VS. Ricky Bahl.  He is gorgeous in that...and I don't say that about alot of Hindi men.  They usually don't have bodies like his and a face to go with it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:57pm
Monsoon Wedding was excellent.  I don't consider that "Bollywood" either.   I just consider that a good movie.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:20am
yeah I agree about Monsoon Wedding...it belongs to new Indian cinema, I love it though especially the way music, dance and colour is used!

alias you should check out Sholay...it's a classic bollywood film!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic