FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bold Attempted Rape in public

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:49pm
Lord I hope he gets the help he needs. Thankful he did it, in an area that had witnesses and could be stopped.
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Result of single parent household and no father in sight.

Please log off.

No rebuttal? I thought so.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:51pm
He has to have some mental illness to be so bold about it.

Either way, nicca woulda caught a taser to the nuts.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:55pm
My husband showed me the article and was like this is why I worry about you when you are out without me. People are crazy. Im getting a taser for christmas.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:56pm
If you can get a gun license and live in a state where you van have a conceal license get that. Put a bullet in those deranged niccas with no fcuks to give.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:59pm

A taser could still be illegal. Check it out. Pepper spray or mace for that ass.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:05pm
You might need a conceal license, you have to get one in Ohio.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:06pm
I have an extendable baton and some o.c. I want something I can use without having to get too close to the person. I didn't know tasers were illegal.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:12pm
Depends on where you live. There a few states in which it is illegal to carry one.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:14pm
This is a comment from a witness:

i was there when this occurred INSIDE THE STORE, not in the parking lot. the dirtbag criminal grabbed the woman from behind and took her to the ground. her boyfriend started beating on the guy and actually broke his hand doing so. the perp didnt feel a goddam thing. it took a large person to pull the guy off the poor woman and another one to hold the boyfriend back from killing the guy. the dude was very obviously messed up and fought to get back up and go after the woman several times during the 20 MINUTES IT TOOK THE POLICE TO SHOW UP. - See more at: http://potomaclocal.com/2013/12/16/man-pants-around-knees-attacks-woman/#comment-70842
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>