BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bohyme on the decline??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:56pm
i had some bobraz like 4 or 5 years ago that i wore at least 4 times maybe more.

I sold in M2m because i needed money for spring break (bad idea).

I was about to buy some about a month ago and saw the prices.. they've gone mad i tell you!!

As much as i love youtube i wish it wasnt as popular; so many girls started jocking and ruining the hair game because the knowledge became so available --- hence why it's so hard to find quality hair nowadays.

I really wish i could get some of the old bobraz tho...yall let me know if yall got some filler hair laying around, i'll mix it with my KC and make it do what it do lol.
Sponsored Links

Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:41am
I check out their new pricing. I think these people are going over their heads and getting way to greedy for some bad batch of hair. I wanted to give Bohyme a second chance, but after looking at the updated reviews and hacked up price I will pass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic