Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bohyme on the decline??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jazzired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bohyme on the decline??
    Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:32pm
Is it just me or does it seem like Bohyme anything now sheds and tangles.  I am a diehard Egyptian Wave wearer and the last four installs have been plagued with tangles.  A friend of mine said the same thing about hers.  Now I am reading on here that BoBraz is shedding like crazy.  I loved this hair becuase it was the best match for my texture.  

Is it just me?  Or am I just having the worst luck with a bunch of bad batches??
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:22am

didn't the price double too?
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:35pm
Yes, the prices are insane now for lower quality hair.  Bohyme Brazilian Wave is not the same texture anymore and the hair slides right out of the wefts (sheds like crazy).
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:49pm
Yes the shedding is worse now imo, plus the prices went up. I had to stop buying it. Bohyme was my go to BSS hair.
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:50am
Yes, high price and shed crazyUnhappy
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:02pm
Bohyme hasn't gotten a dime from me since they upped the prices AND started mixing the lengths. Plus the curl pattern isnt the same anymore. My first two batches of bobraz were like kinky curly... my last one was a silky wavy mess. I still have that batch and im thinking about just keeping it straight... but the way folks are in here talking about shedding and tangling. Idk
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:48pm
I took a chance and just had some in about a month ago I think I kept it in for 6 wks or so and it did fine by me. I did keep in straight for about half the time so maybe that helped. Once I started wetting  it tangled like my real hair,mainly when I didn't twist it up at night but nothing I couldn't handle. So IDK, I guess it's just a gamble, but I got complements everywhere I went
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:33am

but you only wore it for 6 weeks

that is not long at all
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:49am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but you only wore it for 6 weeks

that is not long at all

True. I forgot to mention I did take it down and re install for another 2 wks but then it was dead. So 2 months. I don't keep style long anyway so I feel it did ok. I got it from the BSS
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:09am
Chile the money you cough up for bobraz you can get 2 from a cv and not be so mad when it tangles yeah the owner worker on boyhme came on here there's a long thread where we all went in on her him trying to defend the company
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic