Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BOHYME HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cicisweetie120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOHYME HAIR
    Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:04pm
has anyone used it before, my hair is cut short now, and i want a sew in my bf owns a beauty supply store and he has bohyme hair but in platinum blonde i plan on dying it to an ombre 1b/33

does it shed
does it tangle
how was your experience with it?

just curious!!

HeartYing Yang
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:13pm
I used Bohyme hair and it did shed and tangle. Never ever will I go down that BSS hair road again. The hair was alright. If your bf owns a BSS have him order you some good hair. But if it's free then hey slap it up, flip it, rub it down ohhhh!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:23pm
You are going to have a Rat nest if you try to color plat hair that's process to extreme . Can he order the color you want ? I understand the hair is free , but to install the hair and have to take in down in a week would be a horror for me lol .
cicisweetie120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicisweetie120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:18pm
ok thank u so much ladies ima have him order me some other hair!
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:15pm
Bohyme Sahalian Smooth used to be extremely popular on BHM many years ago. I never used it, but maybe you can pull up the info that you need in the old threadsSmile
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:24am
There's an Ultimate Bobraz or Bohyme Brazilian thread up in the Weaves section you should check out.
Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 4:22am
Originally posted by cicisweetie120 cicisweetie120 wrote:

ok thank u so much ladies ima have him order me some other hair!
all the best for your new hairWink 
msshantella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msshantella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 2:26pm
Straight trash!! The Egyptian Wave is beautiful but after a week I had a tangled mess on my head. I was so pissed off I sent an email to the company. I didn't receive a response so that shows they don't give a damn about customer service or the quality of the hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic