Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bohyme Brazilian wave from Sunnys hair and wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedBohyme Brazilian wave from Sunnys hair and wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Naturellle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bohyme Brazilian wave from Sunnys hair and wigs
    Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 9:06am
Hey ladies!  I'm trying to decide where to make my purchase for some Bohyme Brazilian wave.  Do any of you notice a difference in the hair depending on where you get it?  I was planning to order from hairsisters.com but I can get the hair (14") cheaper from Sunnys hair and wigs.  My issue is that the return policy from hairsisters is much better (14 days for refunds and exchanges) whereas sunnys (3 days for exchange, no refunds) and I'm torn. I want to be certain that I'll have good quality hair. I don't know.  Can some of ya'll help me out with deciding? Thank you!

Edited by Naturellle - Apr 18 2008 at 9:07am
Sponsored Links

domi_babii View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 9:14am
I ordered Bohyme Brazilian from Sunny's with overnight shipping. They didn't contact me until the next day (when I was expecting my package) to let me know that they were out of stock. I had the same thing happen to me with Hair Sisters. I got my hair from World Hair Systems and their rep checked the availability of the stock for me within 10 minutes. The website is www.worldhairsystem.com and they are an authorized Bohyme seller.
jazzired View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 10:26am
Try Super Hair Factory.   They are always dependable and their return policy is good. 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 10:37am
Thanks for responding ladies!

I just called Bohyme and the rep told me that they are not sure if Sunnys hair and wigs is an authorized dealer.  He also said that Sunny's shouldn't be selling the 14" for under $100.00 (they have it for $89.99).  He said that Hairsisters definitely is.  I think I'm going to go with hairsisters.  I'm very wary and cautious of places that say 'no refunds'.  I also found it interesting that other places charge more for the 14" but sunnys had it much cheaper.  Moreover, I just read a not so good review of someone that purchased hair from sunny's (although it wasn't Bohyme). As you can tell, I'm trying to make sure I get authentic, quality Bohyme hair.  I'm going to the BSS this weekend to feel and look at the hair. If I'm satisfied, I'll be placing my order tomorrow.

Anyhow, I've ordered from Hairsisters before and the service has always been good. It's just my first time buying some weave hair (I usually purchase instant weaves from there).
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Naturellle Naturellle wrote:

I just called Bohyme and the rep told me that they are not sure if Sunnys hair and wigs is an authorized dealer.  He also said that Sunny's shouldn't be selling the 14" for under $100.00 (they have it for $89.99).  He said that Hairsisters definitely is.  I think I'm going to go with hairsisters.  I'm very wary and cautious of places that say 'no refunds'.  I also found it interesting that other places charge more for the 14" but sunnys had it much cheaper.  Moreover, I just read a not so good review of someone that purchased hair from sunny's (although it wasn't Bohyme). As you can tell, I'm trying to make sure I get authentic, quality Bohyme hair.  I'm going to the BSS this weekend to feel and look at the hair. If I'm satisfied, I'll be placing my order tomorrow.

Anyhow, I've ordered from Hairsisters before and the service has always been good. It's just my first time buying some weave hair (I usually purchase instant weaves from there).

If you have a BSS that sells it why not buy it from them?  Is it that shipping included you come out cheaper getting it online?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 11:21am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

If you have a BSS that sells it why not buy it from them?  Is it that shipping included you come out cheaper getting it online?

I'm 99% certain that the BSS I'm going to charges double what I can get online.  I'll know for sure tomorrow. I also don't know if they're authorized to sell Bohyme which I can find out IF they're cheaper (which I highly doubt). 

I started buying my instant weaves from hairsisters because my BSS sells them for more than double the price and still comes out much cheaper when shipping is included.

Edited by Naturellle - Apr 18 2008 at 11:22am
SMOVLADY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 11:35am

I'm 99% certain that the BSS I'm going to charges double what I can get online.  I'll know for sure tomorrow. I also don't know if they're authorized to sell Bohyme which I can find out IF they're cheaper (which I highly doubt). 

I started buying my instant weaves from hairsisters because my BSS sells them for more than double the price and still comes out much cheaper when shipping is included.

Girl,

Where is this BSS cause the ones around me are waaay cheaper than Hairsisters, especially when you factor in the shipping.  That's why I find hard to order anything other than Indian Hair onling.
Sayra718 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 11:38am

Hairsisters has a price guarentee, but I think you have to call them first.  Check savebeauty.com & viking beauty supply for prices for them to match.  Smile

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 11:44am
Originally posted by SMOVLADY SMOVLADY wrote:

Girl,

Where is this BSS cause the ones around me are waaay cheaper than Hairsisters, especially when you factor in the shipping.  That's why I find hard to order anything other than Indian Hair onling.

Well, I'm in Toronto, Canada (that's where my BSS is) so I think that makes a difference.

Edited by Naturellle - Apr 18 2008 at 11:44am
SMOVLADY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 2:29pm
Okay, no wonder it's cheaper to order it.  That's a shame about the wigs too, cause I would hate to buy one without trying it on first.Unhappy
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic