Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Body Modification Appreciation Thread(NSFW)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:25pm
Good anything I can find out about dermal would be great. Google of course but I'd like brown ppls experience with them.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by dayumash93 dayumash93 wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

There is so much BAD advice and misconception in this thread; I don't even want to begin sifting through it and addressing it all.

Then what was the point of posting if u werent going to help anyone.

Hursh. You are the worst offender. My post is taking some time to compose due to the length of the thread and number of things I must quote.

I wont hursh or hush about anything. I never claimed to be an expert in piercing or tattoos. I simply answered based on My personal experience. Anyone looking into getting anything done should contact a professional and do their own research before they make any leap into body modification that just seems like common sense. But yes chile start sifting reach one and teach one.
dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:20pm

There is so much BAD advice and misconception in this thread; I don't even want to begin sifting through it and addressing it all.

Then what was the point of posting if u werent going to help anyone. 

Hursh. You are the worst offender. My post is taking some time to compose due to the length of the thread and number of things I must quote.

I wont hursh or hush about anything. I never claimed to be an expert in piercing or tattoos. I simply answered based on My personal experience. Anyone looking into getting anything done should contact a professional and do their own research before they make any leap into body modification that just seems like common sense. But yes chile start sifting reach one and teach one. 

Whoa there. I'm not here to throw shade, just aid and inform! Smile That said, you might wanna put the bolded in the op as a disclaimer. Despite it being common sense, common sense ain't all that common. Stern Smile Prepare for my official response. I'm finna try and break the BHM multiquote record. LOL
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:25pm
...Petty
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

...Petty

Extremely
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:27pm

These are some interesting heavy mods on this guy.

dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:31pm

...Petty

Extremely

Again, I'm telling you for your own good. Sift through my post history! I'm not a troll. People can and have been held accountable for faulty advice given over the internet, even if it was in good conscience.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:38pm

...Petty

Extremely

Again, I'm telling you for your own good. Sift through my post history! I'm not a troll. People can and have been held accountable for faulty advice given over the internet, even if it was in good conscience.

i never said you wear a troll, i just said ...Petty dont take it to heart im nobody
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:45pm
I like the colors.

I wonder how bad it hurts to get tattooed on your pit

And I like his septum piercing/(piercings?)

Edited by Marmonette - Nov 09 2012 at 2:48pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:46pm

Edited by Marmonette - Nov 09 2012 at 2:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System