Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Body Modification Appreciation Thread(NSFW)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 2.78  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 1:24am
Only ones I have are 3 ear piercings and a nose piercing (nostril), that thing hurt like hell. But I survived! Lol. I want my name tattooed in Arabic on my wrist, but idk...
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 1:44am
Getting my sleeve started in a few weeks.

Pray for meh.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by California RIP California RIP wrote:

I've always wanted a lip ring. is this like so pase now?Or like so 2000?

Lol.

Any good tumblrs with different piercings?

I just got mine done in June. Before I got it I was really worried that it would be played out or that I am too old for a facial piercing. Now that I have it, I don't care. I feel like it fits my personality and goes well with my face.  It did take a little while to get used to, the peircing jewelry was huge (my lips aren't very big). Once I was able to put in the jewelry I wanted (after about 3 weeks) I really started to like it.

Glue a jewel where you would want the piercing and go out for a few hours to see if you like it. It shouldn't really be about whether it's in style or not, however, now that I have mine done I notice a LOT of people have lip rings
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 7:07pm
BUMP

I lovee this soooooooooooo muchEmbarrassed

This is a tat from the local shop where ill be getting my work done.

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:21pm
Love this thread! Thumbs Up

I have 7 ear piercings and my navel done.
Getting my nipples done soon.
After that, vertical clitoral hood.

My one and only tattoo at the moment.
Currently looking for an artist for my next tattoo, it's a big, black and white portrait-style lion piece.

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:05am
How did I miss this thread. I have three holes in each ear, my navel, my nose and my nipples pierced.. I'm planning on getting an industrial again (I let it close the first time).

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Nov 02 2012 at 10:09am
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:32am
I want a small butterfly on ny wrist with dermal piercings inside the wings...but I want the dermal to be a certain shape and color
dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:57am
There is so much BAD advice and misconception in this thread; I don't even want to begin sifting through it and addressing it all.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by dayumash93 dayumash93 wrote:

There is so much BAD advice and misconception in this thread; I don't even want to begin sifting through it and addressing it all.

Then what was the point of posting if u werent going to help anyone.
dayumash93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dayumash93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by dayumash93 dayumash93 wrote:

Then what was the point of posting if u werent going to help anyone.

Hursh. You are the worst offender. My post is taking some time to compose due to the length of the thread and number of things I must quote.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 41>
  Share Topic