Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Bobby Kris & Nick got guns. Threatens Pat.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bobby Kris & Nick got guns. Threatens Pat.
    Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:11pm

THE DRAMA CONTINUES: Pat Houston Fears For Her Life, FILES Restraining Order On Bobbi Kris’ Husband Nick Gordon

photo houstondramateaser.jpg

Stay away! Pat Houston is scared for her life, so she filed a restraining order on Bobbi Kristina’s husband Nick Gordon. Find out the deets on the latest Houston family drama inside…

The Houston family drama continues! Bobbi Kristina’s aunt Pat Houston (above on the right) has filed a restraining order on Krissi’s husband/adopted brother Nick Gordon.

Can’t say that we blame Pat for filing a protective order against Nick after his recent antics. Nick has already fought Whitney's rapper nephew Gary Michael Houston at Pat’s daughter's Sweet 16 party. Months after the fight, Nick hopped on Twitter and went completely nuts on Gary calling him a “b*tch” and said Pat started "acting fake" after the death ofWhitney Houston.

NOW… Nick is posting pictures of machine guns and pistols all over his Twitter account. Not to be left out, Krissi is riding for her man and has joined in on his Twitter activity.

Check the tweets:

photo nick-gordontweet1.png

photo nick-gordontweet2.png

photo nick-gordontweet3.png

photo Nickgordonpattweet.png

Bobbi Kris added then deleted:

photo bobbi-callsoutpat.png

Then retweeted Nick's comment and implied "their lady" use to call Pat the same:

photo bobbikris-pattweet1.jpg

Goodness!

TMZ reports Pat filed the protective order claiming she felt threatened and feared for her life after seeing Nick’s Twitter posts. He has been ordered to stay 200 yards away from Whitney’s sister-in-law. Nick allegedly told TMZ he was served the order on Monday, but he "doesn't give a f***."

Craziness!

Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:21pm
Smh. He's slowly but surely driving a wedge between her and her family.
I feel bad for her.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:26pm
This won't end well.

Nick & Bobbi remind me of another dysfunctional couple...hmmm.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:36pm
I respect her privacy . Google a recent picture of the young lady. I saw her at one of my family members recent funeral  . Pat makes me sick with her fake money hungry self , but nick is playing the girl for her money . I pray she wakes up before it's to late .. The boy keeps her high . RIP Whit . I still can't wrap my brain around her death .
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:43pm
This is Crazy! people but this stuff online? I dont get it?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Smh. He's slowly but surely driving a wedge between her and her family.
I feel bad for her.

She better learn real quick that that's what those types of men do. They isolate you from everyone so you think you only have/need them.

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 4:57pm
I feel for her. He will run through her money and isn't sheit.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:02pm
I feel bad for her. He got her at an extremely weak moment and took advantage. She doesn't see what he's doing. Poor thing
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:42pm
I don't think this is going to end well. Even though I hope it does. I wish twitter would die.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:43pm
WoW, what exactly did pat do to them?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style