Perfect Hair Collection

Bobbi Kris & Nick they're in the money!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 12:40pm
Baby gyal cyan afford Louie V but she cyah get dem teeff fixed? Steups... smh. Pure dotishness. lol
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Baby gyal cyan afford Louie V but she cyah get dem teeff fixed? Steups... smh. Pure dotishness. lol

oooweee this here is gettin good/ maybe she should get her gap put together like her daddys' dance movesLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 09 2014 at 4:44pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I don't understand why she acts as of she didn't grow up in a luxurious lifestyle Whitney Houston is your mother.

Is it still a gift if your money paid for it ???

Umm that is not true. Bobbi K was raised in a disfunctional home full of drugs and martial abuse. They had a little money .. but other than that she was raised just like someone in the hood.

Ya'll forget all that crazy stuff Whitney and Bobbi did so it is no wonder that Bobbio k. hooked up with a loser and now is on drugs herself.

She is very unstable, immature and damaged so all that money is just a quick way for her to end up in the grave.

Either that or someone intervenes and gets her on the right path. Otherwise that whole 20 million will be up her nose or in that guys pocket. He is just as ghetto as her father.

And yes Bobbi K needs to get that big ugly gap ... closed.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It's just like when she smiles it looks like she is in severe pain. She should just never open her mouth.

Sometimes, like in this pic she looks like Whitney 

Other times she looks like "Bobbbiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!" *Whitney's voice*..lmaoLOL

SMH.....her fam spent money on drugs, they SHOULD have invested that money into her teeth. You can whistle a tune through that thing. And why it look like a nipple hanging from in between the gap tho? :/ 

I can't stand parents who dont fix their kids teeth.

Wow! There are gaps and there are GAPS! That gap is HUGE! Whitney was too doped up to get this child into BRACES!!!! UGLY!

Oh and the nipple thing between her teeth is the gum tissue that would normally be compressed by her 2 front teeth. Since her two front teeth are so wiiiiide apart .. the tissue just has to hang there. GROSS!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Mar 09 2014 at 7:50pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

So he bought her stuff with HER money? Oh ok

RIGHT????Confused
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:38pm
This girl looks how BK would look if she tried a little....

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:54pm
ok ALL jokes aside for the moment/ bobbie kris is gonna have to BUCK THE FUKKK UP & REALIZE her money is what EVERYBODY WANTSAngry tho it sucks she has to get a GRIP and UNDERSTAND that everything has changed since her Momma left physicallyOuch yes you want nick to be yo boo how do yo know what he IS or AINT less you start guagin EVERYBODY! thats just the way it isSleepy
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

[/QUOTE]

Wow! There are gaps and there are GAPS! That gap is HUGE! Whitney was too doped up to get this child into BRACES!!!! UGLY!

Oh and the nipple thing between her teeth is the gum tissue that would normally be compressed by her 2 front teeth. Since her two front teeth are so wiiiiide apart .. the tissue just has to hang there. GROSS![/QUOTE]

LOL...I know I was just being an assLOL. My two sis had really small ones. I just hate seeing them it's a huge distraction and make me want to punch the parent of the child. Yes, it's gross. I didn't know her gap was that big till I looked for pics of her smiling. 

I hope someone helps her manage that money. And she made ole' dude get a prenup.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:05am
lawd that close up Ouch
but baby gurl look like she lost a tooth...im not convinced that gap is au naturale Stern Smile
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 8:10am
She's so skinny now. I wish she had done something positive instead of marrying that boy. she's looking for someone to love her because she doesn't feel loved and doesn't love herself. Money can't love her.

Someone needs to create a prayer circle, Dionne Warwick where are you?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>