FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Bobbi Kris & Nick they're in the money!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:52pm
http://celebraits.com/?p=9973

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

pls share the link to the article that said that she has mental illness...soo sad.

she is as defenseless as Doris Duke. i hope that she has something other than just nick to focus on and to keep her happy & fulfilled. some charity work. some business venture...something.Cry

(i aint no link showing pro so please make the above link show thank youLOL
)

hold up i did a copy paste of the part that states about the stabbing incident:

At war: Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to inherit the first $1.2m chunk of her mothers funeral, amid continued rows with her grandmother Cissy

At war: Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to inherit the first $1.2m chunk of her mother's funeral, amid continued rows with her grandmother Cissy

As the second anniversary of Whitney's death approaches, a family friend told the Sun: 'It's a terrible thing, but maybe it is only to be expected. Whitney's lasting legacy has just been more drama, more trouble.'

The celebrated singer, who was found unconsciousness in a hotel bathtub and declared dead on 11 February 2012, has a turbulent history with her only daughter.

Aged 15, Bobbi Kristina reportedly tried to stab her mother in March 2008, before attempting to slit her own wrists, and, was subsequently admitted to a psychiatric ward.

it hurt my heart when i read this excerpt late lastnight, i pray babygirl come to grips with her shortcomings & reach for the stars in positive manners...amen

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Mar 07 2014 at 7:16pm
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:13pm
Thank you so much,Bonjour baby oooweeHug
So sad...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Thank you so much,Bonjour baby oooweeHug
So sad...

i started this thread thinking, heyyy she's in the money now - what she gon do with itLOL then as i kept reading &  finding more things out im thinking nick has to be aware of all this & is probably using it to work for himself UNLESS he's truly in love with her (which i hope he really isHeart)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:12am
she can make it through in positive ways too
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:57am
She was a mess on that show.
She has addiction all in her blood so she needs to walk a fine line
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:36am

Yeeeesssshhhh.......drag me for it if you like, but I swear every time I see Bobbi Kris grinning real hard I'll be thinking of.........

I think it's the nose and the teeth. 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:28am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Yeeeesssshhhh.......drag me for it if you like, but I swear every time I see Bobbi Kris grinning real hard I'll be thinking of.........

I think it's the nose and the teeth. 

I was just thinking of that quote and that gifLOLLOL
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:39am
po' thing.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:49am
bobbi kristina looks a lot like keysha coles mother, imho.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 12:27pm
It's just like when she smiles it looks like she is in severe pain. She should just never open her mouth.

Sometimes, like in this pic she looks like Whitney 

Other times she looks like "Bobbbiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!" *Whitney's voice*..lmaoLOL

SMH.....her fam spent money on drugs, they SHOULD have invested that money into her teeth. You can whistle a tune through that thing. And why it look like a nipple hanging from in between the gap tho? :/ 

I can't stand parents who dont fix their kids teeth.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic