BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

bob marley or Conscious music lovers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:04pm
*searches Youtube*

That's it! Thanks Diane!!!
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:23pm
ewwwwwwwwwww Konshens...........he's definately started to drink his own koolaid (but then again who doesnt)......this fool up in Pricesmart holding up the entire line (y'all now how priicesmart gets on the weekends/monthend) cause he wanna buy a MAC with ten million $500 bills............the cashier had to count it over seven times............. i kid you not!! I wanted to DROP KICK him and his bleached out hair ARGHHH. Then some obnoxious fool is trying to take pics of him on the sly but failing miserably....i mean who does that? better he just asked the poor man for a pic.

woiiiiiiii My God Child!! Didnt i tell you i was in jail? Mhmmm thats it, i was in jail and the girl dem take my charger and when me send buy d credit they would jack that too. I have her future husband right here but he's very talkative with all sorts of fat rolls and drools a bit but he has that good hair and he's even got his own ride a little busy bee walker it makes sounds tooLOL

BB you're welcome

Who one-starred this? LOl the OP has Naomi C. as her avi and we know shes Jamaican LOLOLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 02 2013 at 2:23pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:56pm
damn it diane..lol

he was the one jamaican i had a crush on.

now im forced to back OP.

jamaican men are shytty. sigh..lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:06pm
No they aren't..isnt your daddy Jamaican or is it your mommy or both? I wont admit to them being sh*tty/users or anything less than perfect I'm a patriot. LOL

continue your crush maybe he just came from Western Union or supm i dunno.  i just found it weird that he knew he came in to purchase a big ticket item and didnt use a credit card OR at least bundle up the $500 in stacks of 100, he had a gopher with him why didnt he make him count the money beforehand....douchebaggery.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:08pm
just mommy...lol

lma0 @ maybe he came from western union. I hate you..lol
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

ewwwwwwwwwww Konshens...........he's definately started to drink his own koolaid (but then again who doesnt)......this fool up in Pricesmart holding up the entire line (y'all now how priicesmart gets on the weekends/monthend) cause he wanna buy a MAC with ten million $500 bills............the cashier had to count it over seven times............. i kid you not!! I wanted to DROP KICK him and his bleached out hair ARGHHH. Then some obnoxious fool is trying to take pics of him on the sly but failing miserably....i mean who does that? better he just asked the poor man for a pic.

woiiiiiiii My God Child!! Didnt i tell you i was in jail? Mhmmm thats it, i was in jail and the girl dem take my charger and when me send buy d credit they would jack that too. I have her future husband right here but he's very talkative with all sorts of fat rolls and drools a bit but he has that good hair and he's even got his own ride a little busy bee walker it makes sounds tooLOL

BB you're welcome

Who one-starred this? LOl the OP has Naomi C. as her avi and we know shes Jamaican LOLOLOL

rotflLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:18pm
NYC then your maternal gramps is Jamaican and some of your uncles (hopefully) so you better take that back.

WF he's super active though i dunno if she can keep up AND he's standing all by himself for 4 seconds now so u know he's gonna be in the "bright" class.

OT i went to Portland yesterday and had the most delicious curried goat PUPPA JESAS!! It was cooked on a wood stove (maybe that was whats missing) and I loathe/hate/despise curry.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:31pm
I still love konshens, next time he comes to t.o i'm gonna kin pupa lick and boomflick pon eyelash i swear.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ratchetry dancehall.
yasssssss

now thats a thread we need to make..lol

its been made.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I still love konshens, next time he comes to t.o i'm gonna kin pupa lick and boomflick pon eyelash i swear.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>