Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Braids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BOB BRAIDS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Allmediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allmediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOB BRAIDS
    Posted: Nov 05 2011 at 9:33pm
Hey everyone!

I'm thinking about getting Bob Braids, any tips that I should do before I them.

Thanks! <3
Sponsored Links

Allmediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allmediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2011 at 1:13pm
Well I'm going to shampoo and deep conditioner my hair. 
My goal is to keep them in November-February.
Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilacflower1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2011 at 1:35pm
Sista, I ain't tryin to be funny but that's out of style.
Allmediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allmediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2011 at 10:51pm
I always get Micros, and sew ins. I'm trying to switch the styles up from time to time. 

Look at Solange she brought back the jumbo braids{poetic justice braids}
sueg1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sueg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2011 at 11:01pm
Braiding is not the style that looks so cute. Why do you not try to curl your hair and a new hair cut?

martial arts in Miami
Allmediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allmediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2011 at 12:43am
@sueg1 I wanted to try a protective style for the winter time besides micros or a sew in... 
Braids may not be the style for you but maybe it is for other people, just my opinion...
most of the time i do curl my hair i don't want to put to much heat on it & I also don't want to cut my hair.
iluvmyNYstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmyNYstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 2:59pm
IF you are talk about box braids I say got for it and they are actually back in style there are two other threads on box braids in this section. I have been contemplating getting some chunk braids or twists with extension hair also!

If you are talking about box braids that are in a "bob style"/ neck length then its up to you if you think you can pull it off. I personally wouldnt though.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2011 at 7:14pm
Braids the length of a bob cut?  Wow I haven't had that style since high school.  I wouldn't mind trying that style again but grow it up a little bit.  Are you doing big braids or micros at that length?  Maybe you can twist them up so that the bob has a bit of wave to it.  
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2011 at 9:16pm
I've seen a few ladies around my way w braids cut in a bob..
I personally wouldn't do it, but whatever makes you happy
cocoa504 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cocoa504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2012 at 8:51pm

NEWFLASH braids are def. back in style and if you dont no that yet its beacuse your late do what you like i was just watching set it off and i love jada's bob braids when did individuality go out of style lol thats y half of these ladies look the same now worry bout whats in style BE YOURSELF AND YOU WOULD BE A TREADSETTER NOT TREND FOLLOWER

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic