Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

blurred lines ..BE QUIET

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

can't remember the last time i listened to the radio

keep it that way...LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by cece1987 cece1987 wrote:

oh u no good...LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:11am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

If you stop listening to the radio, your problem will be solved.
i'm sayin. 

op--no pandora radio? mp3 player? cd? mini disc? cassette tapes? 8-track? record player? off button?  

LOL...let's see...i do have an 'on and off ' button....a cassette player...a treble and bass player..trust me it doesn't have all the up to date bells/whistles...LOLLOL
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:22am
LOL
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 2:40pm
I can't listen to 101.1 The Beat anymore because they will wear a song out!! It drives me crazy. I use to like Tamar's song, but they played that sh*t so much, I can't stand it. I will just put in an old ass CD to keep my sanity!

Edited by Gia2009 - Sep 16 2013 at 2:41pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 2:50pm
If I were u, I'd b using the tape player contraptions that allow u to use an auxiliary plug. Best buy might sell it or online.

Or, I'd b looking for family members with tapes. Old music is great music. Plus it'll transport u to a different time period.

On the bright side, my car note is stupid and I have tons of cool stuff for music. I envy u and ur tape player, and I'm serious.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:21pm
I don't even listen to the radio anymore. They either have too many damn commercials, talk about boring crap, or play songs I don't like over and over....and over.....and over..
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

LOL...let's see...i do have an 'on and off ' button....a cassette player...a treble and bass player..trust me it doesn't have all the up to date bells/whistles...LOLLOL
[ak]guuuuuuurl[/ak] you betta come up off that 5 dollars, go old school and get the 3.5mm to cassette hook up and avoid all that nonsense.  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

If I were u, I'd b using the tape player contraptions that allow u to use an auxiliary plug. Best buy might sell it or online.

Or, I'd b looking for family members with tapes. Old music is great music. Plus it'll transport u to a different time period.

On the bright side, my car note is stupid and I have tons of cool stuff for music. I envy u and ur tape player, and I'm serious.

ClapClapTHANK YOU...i will definitely get to best buy...like i said it is to the point of country music or hardcore rockn' roll...

and the latter part of your comment....thanks....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

I can't listen to 101.1 The Beat anymore because they will wear a song out!! It drives me crazy. I use to like Tamar's song, but they played that sh*t so much, I can't stand it. I will just put in an old ass CD to keep my sanity!
tape player it is...

u see i don;t even know what her song sounds like..cause of "blurred your hearing other songs"
\ Q102   B           
              B
106          B
                  B
96.5             B<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Thumbs Down                  
                     B
98.9             B                          
                  B
B104         B   

105.3    B         
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair