Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Hair Gels, Oils, etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Blue Magic Hair Grease!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lovelynikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelynikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2011 at 6:29pm
My mom used to use blue magic on my hair as a kid. She would slap it on my hair and take a wet brush to put my hair in a little ponytails. I hated it because it smelled awful. As an adult it just weighed my hair down and made it look a greasy mess.
Sponsored Links

queenb714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote queenb714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 9:08pm
I go back to being 4 y.o. everytime I see the blue jar sigh
DarkBrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2011 at 5:56am
Originally posted by Lilacflower1988 Lilacflower1988 wrote:

LOL You shouldn't have asked that question on this board cause grease is rule number one when it comes to what not to use on your scalp/hair if you want to keep it healthy. Every black woman should know this by now.

IA. grease clogs
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2011 at 1:36am
i absolutely hate Blue magic grease!!! Angry It did nothing for my hair (because of the horrible ingredients of course) but weight it down and make it extremely greasy. Not to mention my hair still broke off. If I only knew then what I know now
SimplisticLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplisticLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2011 at 1:23pm
I've felt the texture of that stuff and I don't even want to put it in my hair . I works well for my friend but idt that giving to work for me .. It reminds me of doo grow ..
chocolatedrop25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chocolatedrop25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:05pm
I fell for the "grease is bad for hair" comment. But I am a new natural and I tried all the products and natural products that they claim that is better and natural. But my hair was like Angry. So I got some Blue magic castor oil hair grease and it has been the best choice since going natural. My hair is soft moisturized and growing. I had some breakage spot and its filling in. I dont care if it clogs pores. Thats what a shampoo is for to cleanse hair and scalp. Duh!!...lol Its not like it will be up there forever. But to each its own. Just sharing my experience. 
lovelyjourney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2017 at 4:22pm
i wasted alot of money on natural  products and my hair was dry and the shortest its ever been. i never had breakage and bald thin hairline as a child using grease and i dont have those problems as an adult using grease. i love blue magic hair conditioner. i think its better to keep it OLD SCHOOL and simple. marc's lano lustre and blue magic original are the best hair greases out.

Edited by lovelyjourney - Jan 08 2017 at 4:24pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2017 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by lovelyjourney lovelyjourney wrote:

keep it OLD SCHOOL and simple.

^^^This is what I live by. Skin, hair, weave, etc are thriving with my 1970s based regimen^^^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic