Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Hair Gels, Oils, etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Blue Magic Hair Grease!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
GlamJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Magic Hair Grease!
    Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 10:48am
TongueHello thanks for clicking ym question.Is hair grease good for african american scalp.I've used it all my life and it kept my hair healthy and long.I currently use blue magic hair grease(castor oil) It lasts for 4-5 months and th jar is big.Do you think that it is good for the scalp and how often should i grease it?Heres my routine tho (monday,wednesday and friday)..What do you think??
Sponsored Links

babykarma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babykarma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2010 at 1:13am
I used to use blue magic but it made my hair flat with no movement but it did give me shine.
coco devine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coco devine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2010 at 6:14pm
Hey, have tried a cream type (pure) moisturiser and sealing with an oil?

it was the first thing i did when i started looking at the forum.

cut out greasing your scalp, moisturise your new hair growth and ends, then use an oil of your choice to lock it all in.

my hair is much  healthier than before.

i do that everyday and the condition of my hair has only improved.

And, i remember blue magic....it has nothing on this new regime!

i hope this helps.
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscaribbeanma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2010 at 10:46pm
i used to use if  for  a long time but when i startedmy hair journey i noticed that everytime i put it in...my hair wud break...plus from what i have learned it contains petrolatum/petroleu somethin like that lol from what i gather its not a moisture or seal agent..but for some ppl that may not be hte case
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mscaribbeanma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2010 at 10:46pm
i used to use if  for  a long time but when i startedmy hair journey i noticed that everytime i put it in...my hair wud break...plus from what i have learned it contains petrolatum/petroleu somethin like that lol from what i gather its not a moisture or seal agent..but for some ppl that may not be hte case
Mrs.Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2010 at 3:08pm
I use it sometimes when I'm bunning on windy days. I like it better than hair gel. And I use it to seal my ends but not on my scalp so much.
mzhoneythang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzhoneythang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2010 at 8:34pm
i used to use grease but not anymore, it's not necessary and it generally makes my hair greasy.
BHairDiiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHairDiiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 2:08pm
you should mostly use greases to coat the hair, apply only a thin layer for shine. Other than that,it weighs down the hair. Stick to sprays (alchohol-free), glossers, and light serums.
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 2:16pm
please dont clog your scalp with that stuff...you can use it on your strands to seal in your moisturizer...
Mishar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 4:19pm
Moisturizing your scalp is not that necessary. Its your ends that will trip. Our scalps produce natural oils so when you put oil on it it makes it dirty quicker. When I used to oil my scalp before BHM and when I was relaxed I had to wash often because the oil would weigh the hair down which I hated Angry especially when I did a good roller set.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic