Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

bloop there it is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You're snarky sarcasm and inability to back your sh*t stirring is old and tired

Bye Peter

I knew it, 11 pages of BHM discussing the OP and why info like this is not made known-known etc could not have been on topic. LOLOL

what is bye peter, is it the male equivalent of bye felicia?

Is afro's bish, SL?

i go to visit the bae-ski for a day and this..CryLOLCryLOL
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I always thank both sides of e-arguments to keepit going

sh*t stirrer... We haven't had one of those threads in a while, I must say. It's a little awkward being a mere observer here cause I'm usually the one popping off on 'Fro but we been kinda getting along lately, so I'ma just gonna be like a peeping Tommette and watch

I miss you guys going at each.. it was actually worth the read, your comebacks are always priceless...this match makes me yawn

I was reading thinking yes now JP will jump on and stop being nice to him and it'll be 3-on-1 and then she types that soft foolishness up topOuchAngryOuchAngry CHO Man!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:11am
Rofl!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:21am

Edited by afrokock - Aug 27 2014 at 2:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:18am
Lol Moses with hair like wool ..

The closes thing to Moses look was/is Morgan freeman
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:20am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now thats out of the way the op wasnt about egyptians being of african/black descent (which is pretty obvious and what we knew already .. like duh) but the methods used to ascertain pigmentation which is pretty accurate but is down played by archeologists and anthropologists.

What reasons are given for this?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:24am
I'll post the article when I get on my computer at home later rt
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:40am
cause they findin' out everybody who's anybody of antiquity is a person of colour.  that's what the antennae on my foil hat is picking up.

i'm sure i'm wrong tho.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 8:23am
interesting. then their argument will be that back then the egyptians and jew were already mixed by the time moses and jesus came about. when did they start mixing?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now thats out of the way the op wasnt about egyptians being of african/black descent (which is pretty obvious and what we knew already .. like duh) but the methods used to ascertain pigmentation which is pretty accurate but is down played by archeologists and anthropologists.

What reasons are given for this?
not a fan of wiki links,

but this give an excellent summary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop

but as with wiki links.. critiquing and further reading is a must thankfully this is well cited
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic