Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

bloop there it is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

So is it a cultural thing for Egyptians/Ethiopians to not consider themselves african? Maybe it's around my way (I live in the south) but those that I've met don't link the two

I had one Egyptian friend in college. She did consider herself African.

I remember at the graduation ceremony her family was making that sound with their tongues sounds like "leel lee lee lee lee ", not sure of the name. She was so embarassed, I thought it was cute. LOL

LOL, I know the sound you're speaking of. If that ain't an indication, nothing is. I've heard people from the Congo and Morocco make that exact same sound.
Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

So is it a cultural thing for Egyptians/Ethiopians to not consider themselves african? Maybe it's around my way (I live in the south) but those that I've met don't link the two

I had one Egyptian friend in college. She did consider herself African.

I remember at the graduation ceremony her family was making that sound with their tongues sounds like "leel lee lee lee lee ", not sure of the name. She was so embarassed, I thought it was cute. LOL

LOL I did that at my brother's graduation!  I don't know what came over me....I was just so proud! My mum just just side eyed.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:06pm
lool

ululate?

cocoa

Edited by afrokock - Aug 26 2014 at 5:06pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I like this sort of conversation. We should have an African thread the same way LSA has an african section. I learn quite a bit over there.

Me too. That would be really cool.
everything is divided up really well over there. I notice more and more of us are there

Too divided though. That's the problem. And some of the posters are just plain loco.
It's easier to find everything when it's in its place.   Lemme not even get started on the loco ppl here too.   Funny thing tho, kure & a few others that were considered trolls here are posting happily w/o incident over there.

Anywho they have everything b4 we do and sometimes b4 TMZ.   Their black business thread is way bigger than ours is a sticky & their Business Black Out thread is a sticky.   We need to put the CURRENT important issues as stickies & remove the old stuff.  Nobody wanted to say it, but everybody is thinking it.  I know it has sentimental value but still...Stern Smile
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:34pm
lmaaaaoooooo  bunny be goin hard for that alleyway!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:40pm
I've found some very cool sections on LSA, but I still can't be bothered to read it much.  I got a serious headache reading the Kim Kardashian/BrowBuster drama thread.  They need to scale back that website.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:18pm
I only read lsa for the d list insta celeb threads so messy
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:21pm
i can't keep up with lsa. might find an interesting thread on the sidebar, click it then later click something else and when i try to go back to the first thread i can't find it to save my life. then i'm just like, screw it

it's too busy and moves waaaay too fast. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:23pm
oh wait, this thread is bout the egyptians. yeah, they were black black. 

according to the bible, jesus hid amongst the egyptians and blended in so what that tell us?

that's if one believes in the bible. fact or fiction, its still been whitewashed to the bones.

Edited by noneyons - Aug 26 2014 at 6:25pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

if they're not African what are they? Negropean

LOLI like this Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair