Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

bloop there it is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Going back to the OP, it's interesting how hair doesn't degrade even after all these centuries. Just looking at it makes the whole pigmentation test kind of useless.

With these folk you need all the evidence you can get... they find an excuse for everything.  'Oh, so what? my red haired scottish cousin has a tight afro, but he is clearly not black.'
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Going back to the OP, it's interesting how hair doesn't degrade even after all these centuries. Just looking at it makes the whole pigmentation test kind of useless.

With these folk you need all the evidence you can get... they find an excuse for everything.  'Oh, so what? my red haired scottish cousin has a tight afro, but he is clearly not black.'

About Cleopatra, can someone tell me how exactly to counteract their assertion that she was strictly of Greek heritage? I hate when they use her to make their point that ancient Egyptians were not black and ignore all the others. I think I remember someone saying on here that her half sister and grandparent had undeniable African ancestry? I need to formulate my response appropriately.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I always thank both sides of e-arguments to keep it going

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:16pm
im trying to find the tumblr post that explains it

i think her mom may have been mixed and she was 3/4 black( african dad) and her sister was from her mom remarrying
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:21pm
so whats the deal with south africa? I was skimming that atlantablack star and there's an article talking about how black south africans and white south african dont trust each other. Then i skimmed the comments below and some white guy was like " give us back our land" and another comment saying whites were there firstConfused. Whats the history there?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/08/15/south-africa-blacks-whites-dont-trust/

I like this sort of conversation. We should have an African thread the same way LSA has an african section. I learn quite a bit over there.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I like this sort of conversation. We should have an African thread the same way LSA has an african section. I learn quite a bit over there.

Me too. That would be really cool.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:32pm

everything is divided up really well over there. I notice more and more of us are there
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

everything is divided up really well over there. I notice more and more of us are there

Too divided though. That's the problem. And some of the posters are just plain loco.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Yup, its really nice. The updates about developments going on in africa and the progress being made  is really inspiring. Im just hoping no coon azz african leader pops up and hands it all over on a silver plate to some whites. They are pulling themselves up nicely.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

So is it a cultural thing for Egyptians/Ethiopians to not consider themselves african? Maybe it's around my way (I live in the south) but those that I've met don't link the two

I had one Egyptian friend in college. She did consider herself African.

I remember at the graduation ceremony her family was making that sound with their tongues sounds like "leel lee lee lee lee ", not sure of the name. She was so embarassed, I thought it was cute. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic