Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

bloop there it is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I mean, you argue like you're 16 but I just assumed you had a head fill of grey hair *shrugs*

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Afro, you are nearly twice the age of some of us here and you purposely pick fights with young women. Please, do yourself a favor a grow up
lol nigguh please
unfortunately i gotta stoop to some of y'alls level .. and if gotta bend i'll bend
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

.....lets heal the crack in the e-black community

I laughed real ugly at that one.

Let me grab some refreshments. I thought this was about the E-gyptiooooooons???
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:16pm
Well damn y'all
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:24pm
Only bitch-ass niccas throw rocks and hide their hands

I mean, you argue like you're 16 but I just assumed you had a head fill of grey hair *shrugs*

Afro, you are nearly twice the age of some of us here and you purposely pick fights with young women. Please, do yourself a favor a grow up
lol nigguh please
unfortunately i gotta stoop to some of y'alls level .. and if gotta bend i'll bend
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I always thank both sides of e-arguments to keep it going

sh*t stirrer... We haven't had one of those threads in a while, I must say. It's a little awkward being a mere observer here cause I'm usually the one popping off on 'Fro but we been kinda getting along lately, so I'ma just gonna be like a peeping Tommette and watch
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:27pm

Only bitch-ass niccas throw rocks and hide their hands

lol nigguh please
and you know all about that dont you homie?

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:29pm
Bless Cherry's lovely heart for posting something about the actual topicLOLHeart
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

So is it a cultural thing for Egyptians/Ethiopians to not consider themselves african? Maybe it's around my way (I live in the south) but those that I've met don't link the two

It goes further than just a cultural thing.  The people that live in Egypt now.....yes the people that have migrated to Egypt will look at you as if you have six heads if you refer to them as African or black.

ain't nothing but good old fashioned racism/anti blackness...I remember watching this segment on cnn years ago...the reporters asked everyday egyptians if they considered themselves to be african

...loooooll the looks of disgust on their faces and their comments were priceless

blacks living over there go through sh*t too

Cryi don't understand why non blacks are disgusted by usConfused
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I always thank both sides of e-arguments to keep it going

sh*t stirrer... We haven't had one of those threads in a while, I must say. It's a little awkward being a mere observer here cause I'm usually the one popping off on 'Fro but we been kinda getting along lately, so I'ma just gonna be like a peeping Tommette and watch

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:31pm
You're snarky sarcasm and inability to back your sh*t stirring is old and tired

Bye Peter
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon