Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bloomingdale's new b-tags block used dress returns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bloomingdale's new b-tags block used dress returns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:10am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Cool with me, actually. I work in a fashion retail store. The serial returners are a huge annoyance, especially GROUPS of them returning a closet's worth of clothes only to buy another closet's worth with our store credit. It actually makes us lose profit.

Not only that but you get the ridiculous customers who will return grody-ass clothing they ruined and have the audacity to get mad that we won't accept it. Some customers won't even obey the damn policy and think they can return it whenever they want. I had a customer have the audacity to bring this FADED ASS RECEIPT. Bitch bought a dress NINE MONTHS AGO and came to return it to the store expecting some cash or a new dress through an exchange and got MAD when we wouldn't do it! The dress she brought back was so old, it was on sale!

LOLLOLLOL

When I was in retail, I had people try to return things that weren't even in the system anymore. Then you have people who would steal stuff, create legit looking counterfeit receipts saying they payed $150-$300 in cash for the stuff and then try to "return" the merchandiseStern Smile
Negroes are so crafty...

Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:38am
Oh best believe one of my crooked friends will find a way around this new system
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Oh best believe one of my crooked friends will find a way around this new system

Exactly!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Cool with me, actually. I work in a fashion retail store. The serial returners are a huge annoyance, especially GROUPS of them returning a closet's worth of clothes only to buy another closet's worth with our store credit. It actually makes us lose profit.

Not only that but you get the ridiculous customers who will return grody-ass clothing they ruined and have the audacity to get mad that we won't accept it. Some customers won't even obey the damn policy and think they can return it whenever they want. I had a customer have the audacity to bring this FADED ASS RECEIPT. Bitch bought a dress NINE MONTHS AGO and came to return it to the store expecting some cash or a new dress through an exchange and got MAD when we wouldn't do it! The dress she brought back was so old, it was on sale!

LOLLOLLOL

When I was in retail, I had people try to return things that weren't even in the system anymore. Then you have people who would steal stuff, create legit looking counterfeit receipts saying they payed $150-$300 in cash for the stuff and then try to "return" the merchandiseStern Smile
Negroes are so crafty...

Our store honored those returns for items that were no longer in the system. Once yt folk learned about that, they loved to bring their kids old worn sh*t back. All the time. The audacity lol
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Exactly!

Exactly if theu figured out a way to get off those ink tags, it won't be long before they figure out this
I feel like don't buy what you can't afford
oatsnhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oatsnhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:27pm
Who wants to wear something that's been worn by someone else? What's the problem? 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 3:40pm
When I worked at sears we had a 30 day policy.+ you had to have a receipt or have used your Sears card. That didn't stop people from trying to return things they bought 5 years ago. And then have the nerve to get mad at me when i didnt accept it. Smh Never again will i work retail.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style