FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blood thicker than water tv show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I read somewhere that his net worth is $5 million......................I'm not sure if $5 million is enough to live as lavishly as they seem to be living.  I'm really irritated with that semi truck they drive around like a Honda.

it ain't.. They putting on a front if that is the case.. That mansion is like probably over 3 mil by it's self.. Then all those cars, 2 jets, and supporting all those kids.. Cost of living is pretty good in Muffreeboro, but not for them to do all of that..
 I think his net worth is more than that..

Also, for Jewel to be a millionaire, she be wearing lay-a-way wigs and her face is hit..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 23 2013 at 2:20pm
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I read somewhere that his net worth is $5 million......................I'm not sure if $5 million is enough to live as lavishly as they seem to be living.  I'm really irritated with that semi truck they drive around like a Honda.

it ain't.. They putting on a front if that is the case.. That mansion is like probably over 3 mil by it's self.. Then all those cars, 2 jets, and supporting all those kids.. Cost of living is pretty good in Muffreeboro, but not for them to do all of that..
 I think his net worth is more than that..

Also, for Jewel to be a millionaire, she be wearing lay-a-way wigs and her face is hit..
Jewell's edges do puzzle me so..
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:27pm
Jewels think the average income in america is $100, 000. chileeeeeeeeee
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:36pm

this family is not cute

Gia2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:35pm
I actually like the show. Anyway, that is thier house. Me and my fiance road past it the other day and they do live there. We had to go help our nephew move out of his apartment in Murfreesboro so decided to go and see where they live.

Edited by Gia2009 - Dec 24 2013 at 1:35pm
Gia2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Jewels think the average income in america is $100, 000. chileeeeeeeeee

I was blown away by that statement myself. And I don't know whats up with her edges, but she needs to have that looked at by a professional!
Gia2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

this show is an abomination
this man is so wealthy--yet what have his kids amounted to? not much
they are hyperfocused on that girls virginity--it's creepy
the only one with sense is the sister and her husband who think they're full of crap
i feel like they just rented everything for the show 

This....shes almost 18....and she still can't date? WTF

And they live in Mufreesboro TN.....ask Moody its mad cheap out there....all that money they claim to have you'd think they live in Franklin or even some parts of Brentwood.

The cost of living is high in Franklin and even more in Brentwood. If you want to keep your money, their best bet is to stay in Murfreesboro where its cheaper.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:32pm
I like brittni she's the only one not mooching. Can't stand how the,brother stay on Brooklyn...too much bitchin in him for me.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:49pm
besides that truck, there all like $10k used cars. To hear them speak and preach about material items is sickening and epitomizes everything wrong with organized religion.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:58am
Why are Jewel and her sisters "fighting"?

Did not like Jewel's dress or Ben's suit for the wedding....they could have found something better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>