Perfect Hair Collection

blood thicker than water tv show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

this show is an abomination
this man is so wealthy--yet what have his kids amounted to? not much
they are hyperfocused on that girls virginity--it's creepy
the only one with sense is the sister and her husband who think they're full of crap
i feel like they just rented everything for the show 

just that statement alone make me curiousLOL
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:20am
Jesus take the bad slicked down by brown gel edges.

For these folks to be millionaires/billionaires why Lawd why do they heads looks like dried up plucked chickens?! And please don't get me started on that drag queen make up? Who in the devil's air conditioned hell is doing the sh!t! Why is Brooklyn sleeping in the bed with her 9 y.o. daughter? Yall live in a fricken mansion that the good Lord put you in. Why is everyone's teeth jacked up and yellow? And can we say the words manicure and pedicure please! Brooklyn clothes are way too tight and small. And this 200k wedding but yall living with the parents. F that wedding give me the money so I can buy my own crib and go on vacation with the rest. Want a 200k wedding but you sporting roe-ton beady bee knots in yo head. Boy go get a hair cut! And who's going to that tacky church talking about "look at your neighbor and say F you." The only 1 who seems ok is the sister who's a virgin. The daddy look retarded. I guess if I was a millionaire half my money would go on makeup artist, hair stylist and mani/pedis!

Something in his version of the bible ain't clean.

I have so many issues with that show.

Edited by Butta Cookie - Dec 23 2013 at 9:22am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:37am
The whole family look a hot mess...and the wife irks my nerves so bad...
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:14am
I hate this show. That wife is sooooo phony.I bet she has alot of dirt in her past that she doesn't want brought up. I just have an inkling about it. She is overcompensating for something. And why is her hair so damaged and jacked up but she flying around in private jets? She wore that raggedy ponytail with a ball gown looking tacky as all get out. The father seems like he is making up for his mistakes with his bio daughters by being extra daddy like with the step daughter. I would be ashamed to be living in my folks house and asking them for 200k for a wedding. What kind of foolishness is that. And the son saying that he would marry any girl that got pregnant by him is terrible. How about you avoid getting someone pregnant little boy? That way you don't have to settle for a courthouse shotgun wedding. The father seems a little sugary to me. I swear when I watch this show I think about those section 8 people who were renting mansions for like $50/ month. 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:37am
Saw the show last night for the first & last time (I was at my parents, and someone refused to change the channel).

Horrible show w/ sooo many fails.
The raggedy hair, greasy amateur makeup and bad wardrobe was just the icing on the cupcake.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

. The father & son seems a little sugary to me.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 11:41am
Yeah they are gross. I enjoyed when Kandi came through and checked the mom for her foolishness.
I think they are in a lot of debt and I think everything is going to come crashing down at some point .
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Yeah they are gross. I enjoyed when Kandi came through and checked the mom for her foolishness.
I think they are in a lot of debt and I think everything is going to come crashing down at some point .

yup, i don't believe their claims of being rich
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:07pm
I read somewhere that his net worth is $5 million......................I'm not sure if $5 million is enough to live as lavishly as they seem to be living.  I'm really irritated with that semi truck they drive around like a Honda.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

this show is an abomination
this man is so wealthy--yet what have his kids amounted to? not much
they are hyperfocused on that girls virginity--it's creepy
the only one with sense is the sister and her husband who think they're full of crap
i feel like they just rented everything for the show 

This....shes almost 18....and she still can't date? WTF

And they live in Mufreesboro TN.....ask Moody its mad cheap out there....all that money they claim to have you'd think they live in Franklin or even some parts of Brentwood.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic