Blood, Sweat, and Heels TV Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:29pm
I liked Melissa's eye makeup on the boat...I need to do that look soon
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:55pm
Daisy is funny

Mica is my favorite I have no problem with her

Afro puff need to take the judgemental stick out your ass
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't really like any of these ho's.  Demetria was my early favorite but is actually kind of a bitch.  Daisy and that wig need to soon part. Mica looks like she drinks every single day, the type to have their coffee cup spiked...she does need help.  I had to change the channel last week when Geneva went on that date with those balls in her vagina bc I was trying to eat.  

*puts down cup of spikes coffee that she had w/dinner*

LOL Heeeey, I do it too, but she has that thing that reminds me of my drunk auntie.  I worry about ppl like her in their elderly years.  She needs to get a grip on some issues.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 16 2014 at 10:02pm
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:16pm
Mica is a drunk emotinal hoe #too ratchet
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Despite her behavior at the Hamptons, Mica is my favorite. She seems like a lot of fun. Brie is too snoody poody for me, Daisy is just annoying. Demitria is a mean girl. Melissa is meh

Yassssss all of this....

Demetria is a snotcupcake
Geneva is Sherul underwoods long lost twin sister
Brie is an bougie fake pint up twat...

Mica is still the Realest of all them broads, I like Daisy too...
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:00pm
I do wanna know who does Demetria's weave, it is the sickest Natural hair weave Eva...
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:05pm
Her weave looks like my fingercomb unit but hers is hella thick.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:21am
Melyssa's card got declined, she don't have 20-30 dollars in her account for a couple cocktails? Well damn

Edited by Missvw - Mar 17 2014 at 9:00am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2014 at 1:31pm

WEDDING FAB: "Blood Sweat & Heels" Star Demetria Lucas Gets Married!

Oct 29 | by Natasha

photo image_zps5206b436.jpg

We love a fabulous wedding around these parts.  And the nuptials of "Blood Sweat & Heels" star Demetria Lucas and her new hubby Greg seemed to be just that.  Check out the bride, groom and a peek at the decor inside...

Somewhere in New York, A Belle In Brooklyn author and Bravo's "Blood Sweat & Heels" star Demetria Lucas finally wed her man Greg.  And seeing that this wedding happened on an unconventional Tuesday night, it's very likely this was filmed for television.  Especially since a few people have deleted pics they posted.

We've been told that Demetria has filmed scenes for the new tumultuous season of "Blood Sweat and Heels", but whether they will make the final cut (we noticed she was on the fence about re-joining the cast), is still unclear. 

It's also possible the wedding as filmed for a separate project.  Time will tell.  But until then, check out the Belle, her cocktail length wedding dress and her groom below:

photo image_zps57252b75.jpg

photo image_zps417129a6.jpg

Demetria posted a pic of their monogrammed-lighting dance floor after the ceremony.

photo image_zps31c66b24.jpg 

A steel band was on hand as Greg made sure to have some of his West Indie culture involved in the big day.

photo image_zps49c71717.jpg

Loving the place settings.

photo image_zps7fb8511f.jpg

And the bride snapped a pic with former Essence editor-at-large, and her former boss, Emil Wilbekin.

Congrats to the newlyweds!

Photos: @sisterbeige, @emilwilbekin, @jesswonderland, @abelleinbk

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2014 at 1:34pm

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Footage of "Blood, Sweat & Heels" Stars Melyssa Ford & Geneva Thomas DUKING IT OUT! + Melyssa Gets THREE Stitches In The Head

Oct 22 | by _YBF

photo ScreenShot2014-10-22at122340PM.png

We exclusively told you the details about the brawl that went down between “Blood, Sweat & Heels” cast mates Melyssa Ford and Geneva Thomas last night. NOW we have some video footage of the weave-pulling showdown. And we've learned Melyssa got three stitches to the head. Check it out inside…

photo geneva.jpg

Last night, the cameras were rolling as the ladies of “Blood, Sweat & Heels” taped for the upcoming second season of the hit BRAVO series. But apparently, ish went totally left between castmates Melyssa Ford and Geneva Thomas(pictured above at last night's party), which resulted in a hair-pulling, bottle throwing, all out BLOODY brawl.

During an earlier exclusive, we told you that the ladies were filming at a boat party at Pier 40 near Hudson River Park. According to our source, Geneva and Melyssa got into it and Geneva came after Melyssa. Next thing you know, bottles were thrown, hair was pulled and the two had to be separated by security. We found out Melyssa was hauled off in an ambulance and was taken to the hospital to get three stitches in the head! She left shortly before 7AM.

TheYBF.com has exclusive video footage of the fight aftermath, showing Geneva wiping away tears and trying to explain what happened. You can also see the debris scattered across the floor. Check it:

http://instagram.com/p/ub9Yq5vdM0/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video&modal=true

TheYBF.com exclusively learned Geneva was arrested and booked at 9:42pm and was taken to the 6th Precinct of Manhattan last night. She has allegedly been charged with two felony assaults. We have confirmed that Geneva is still currently in jail and she’s expected to go before a judge today at 2pm ET at Manhattan Criminal Court. 

Chile....

Photo: No Rent TV/Video: @futurehelp

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon