Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BLONDE hair weave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
therebellion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLONDE hair weave
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:06am
Hey y'all!

So as far as i could understand, finding good quality blond weave is likely harder to get than black ones.
I want to buy my hair from aliexpress since i think it is very affordable and good if finding a good vendor! Though i wouldn't mind paying more for other vendors if quality is definitly provided. So my question is:

Would you recommand getting already dyed hair from the company or dying virgin hair myself?

Getting it done from the company:
Pros
No extra work, no bleach to buy
getting a nice color since it is rather hard to achieve a pale color yourself

Do you have experience regarding blonde weaves? Is there maybe a trustwirthy vendor who provides actually good light hair ? I already spend thousands of euros on my hair last year so i am pretty sick of try and error tbh...

Oh, and for bleached hair, which type do you think suits best? I heard chinese hair, since it keeps its moisture better after bleaching than other hair. But Chinese hair is too thick and heavy :/ I am south european mixed with middle eastern, my hair is naturally black, full , bouncy on the silky side and not heavy at all! Actually pretty good, huh? But since i fried my hair i chopped it off and well, i have got no healthy hair left AT ALL! I don't know what was  happening, but i think my hair isn't suitable for bleaching! Other friends of mine have perfectly bleached blonde HEALTHY hair :(

I want to get a weave ASAP so please let me know what you think and share maybe your information.

Thanks a lot!

Sponsored Links

billowss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billowss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:45pm
The way I see it: 

You could request a custom color from a vendor.  If you receive it and have an issue with the quality or a product that is not what you asked for (item not as described), in some cases you should be able to get that bundle replaced or get your money back.  (CHECK THE RETURN/REFUND POLICY BEFORE ORDERING, especially custom color) Now remember, some people get what they want from the vendor, and in some unfortunate cases people get an unsatisfactory product that they have to jump through hoops to receive a refund or replacement bundle.  

If you order the hair and dye it it yourself, any color error or damage to the hair is considered your doing and you absolutely can not return or replace the hair bundles via that company.  This is very likely to be an issue if you have no experience lifting hair color.  Mistakes can happen.

And then, you can consider ordering natural color bundles (perhaps ask for the lighter color bundles) and have a trusted hair stylist color them.  This will probably be more expensive, but the better alternative to dying them yourself.

Edited by billowss - Feb 06 2014 at 7:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:11pm
thanks for the answer! But in most cases, the buyer has to be the shipping fees. And mostly the hair shows its real quality after few weeks/ few washes...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:58pm
Order the lightest bundles and take them to be colored, if you custom a order with a cv and the color doesn't come out right they usually will not take them back. If they do they will charge you for shipping and in most cases not worth the hassle.

Most likely they will show you a color chart and ask 100 times are you sure, then tell you they will try to the best of their abilities which is no real guarantee.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:07pm
Thanks for your suggestions, ladies!
I decided to go for the prelightened version due to their less damaging depigmentation...at least i heard so. I let you know about the quality and will eventually post some pics!
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:34am
Try New Star on Ali....bundles come a 613 color (bleach blonde)...heard its good quality too
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Try New Star on Ali....bundles come a 613 color (bleach blonde)...heard its good quality too

yeah I heard that and I heard H and J is good as well in their 613

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:01pm
Ok guys, i decided to order from beautiful queen hair.
First when i got the hair, it was of course beautiful and very silky, the color is a very nice 613, almost a #60.

Now, after the first wash, i experience severe breakage and shedding. The amount is ridiculous, when brushing the hair (which is already installed to my hair) my black carpet is FULL of broken hair....i used salon products, btw. Got the Revlon argan oil + redken extreme cat and it is still breaking as hell.
After 3 days, i collected a little bit of the shedding, and it is like a huge ball, srsly.

I wouldn't recommand the hair so far.
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:09pm
Welp. We tried to help.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by therebellion therebellion wrote:

Ok guys, i decided to order from beautiful queen hair.
First when i got the hair, it was of course beautiful and very silky, the color is a very nice 613, almost a #60.

Now, after the first wash, i experience severe breakage and shedding. The amount is ridiculous, when brushing the hair (which is already installed to my hair) my black carpet is FULL of broken hair....i used salon products, btw. Got the Revlon argan oil + redken extreme cat and it is still breaking as hell.
After 3 days, i collected a little bit of the shedding, and it is like a huge ball, srsly.

I wouldn't recommand the hair so far.

did you seal the wefts before installing the hair?

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 18 2014 at 8:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System