BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde Hair Dark Skin [Calling color experts!]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 1:57am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

If I could go as any anime/video game/ cartoon character, it would definitely be Sephiroth from final fantasy, goku, or Heihachi from tekken
That sounds silly.
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:54am
Just grab some wigs and post them.We'll let you know which one looks the best..
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:22am
Thanks for this thread being bumped.

I've narrowed down some choices.
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0121/6592/products/MagnumLong081-01_large.jpg?1503

I will definitely be getting this wig but not in this color. Although it's light, I'm not a fan of the actual color. I feel like it's.. a pale urine color.

But this blonde is called pale blonde and I think it is a much more flattering blonde. It looks more honey and warm which should be more complimentary to my tone.

Pale Blonde (115)
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:28am
Here is the blonde wig the girl in the OP is wearing (I'm a little too good at stalking and info recon, it's scaring me)

http://cyperous.com/wig/file/711-613_86(2).JPG

Ugh, perfect wig. I'm not getting this particular one though because this is from the company Cyperous. Their cosplay wigs are FANTASTIC quality, uber soft, and are very durable (except with heat) buuuuut they cost a pretty penny and frankly paying $80 (shipping included) sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, the cosplay itself is going well. Been slacking a little due to work, but I recently plastidipped (rubberized coating) the front armor and it looks badass.

What do you think, BHM?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:41am

Ooh Midna, you're gonna look fantabulous!! 

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 4:44am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

im not a fan of blonde hair on blacks

welp some times that is their natural hair color..

'welp' that's not the point. If your NATURAL haircolor is blonde - then it will look NORMAL on you.

But this thread is about the people that DYE their hair blonde. DUH!

I think its funny that people are so desperate to wear blonde hair .. that they overlook this OBVIOUS difference. LOL

As for the latest pics? One term ... it's the orange version of BOZO THE CLOWN.Confused

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

im not a fan of blonde hair on blacks

welp some times that is their natural hair color..

'welp' that's not the point. If your NATURAL haircolor is blonde - then it will look NORMAL on you.

But this thread is about the people that DYE their hair blonde. DUH!

I think its funny that people are so desperate to wear blonde hair .. that they overlook this OBVIOUS difference. LOL

As for the latest pics? One term ... it's the orange version of BOZO THE CLOWN.Confused

This is not a thread about dying hair. You have vastly misinterpreted the point of this thread.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 12:26pm
Printer this thread was about choosing a blonde wig for a cosplay event.

To fully understand the context, would mean understanding that cosplay is fantasy anyway. So the rules that would normally apply to everyday wear IRL do not ever in this life apply for a cosplay event where people are dressed up as their favorite anime characters.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:50pm
Love how the armor turned out.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 2:30pm
Thank you, everyone!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456