FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde Hair and Blue Contacts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blonde Hair and Blue Contacts
    Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:43am

She looks so got damn ridiculous. She thinks it makes her blend in and be accepted by the rural whites in Iowa.

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:45am
All these black men dating/marrying white. She gets one that wants a black women amd ahe doesn't even like herself.

Self hate is a bish
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:00am
i hope her daughters dont pick that up..
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:11am
Paging Jolie P?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:21am
"Red alert!  All hands brace for impact!"
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:24am
I'm mad at her hair.  In these days for decent blonde wigs u wear something to make u look worse?  smh.  Why even marry black if that's not what u want?

Was she always like this?

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 21 2013 at 9:24am
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:28am
1st and foremost, I don't believe this is real -- not to the full extent that she is portraying.  This is a paid actor..

I can firmly attest that in rural Iowa...you still a nicca. Been there, done that.
You're not blending in LOL If anything a) you're making it more obvious that you're "different"  b) you're making yourself look like a f#@king fool.  Ignorant. Smh. Trust and believe.  They are talking mad sh*t about you behind close doors.

Lord.. I wonder what town she's in? 200 black people? Lucky. It was just me and mine in a town full of 400 rednecks. Confused

Sugar Daddy? Must be one of those rich farmers...

Edited by Iowabred&fed - Dec 21 2013 at 9:37am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:32am
I'm gone need her husband to go ahead and leave her.  He is unhappy despite the test results and her saying that she loves him etc.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:36am
bum bitch problems..
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 9:37am
Your name is Tanisha
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System