Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

catch me up ... I ain't read nothing but the last page and the OP

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iliving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.

damn. &lmfao

forreal and im not offended cause im not adding to those stats...yall should learn to do the same when we talk about the hoodrats..cause all black women ain't educated and living healthy
So call men create a lot of so call hoodrat black women .

You make children and fail to take care of them . I think calling a woman of your own race trash , reflects why so many white men disrespect black women . We all have Men and women in our families that can do better . Crazy to be on a Black own site talking bad all the time about your sisters . Many black women where unable to seek a education after the black man knocked her up and left .

Mother's are the father also in so call hoodrats homes . Black men in general should appreciate and respect a black woman more than anyone in the world in my op . Many factors can effect a person social standing , including a NO GOOD BLACK MAN . Teach your Son to respect black women before your Daughter is called a hoodrat . JMO

Edited by india100 - Mar 21 2013 at 7:54pm
Sponsored Links

TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I also noticed that they guy in the video said that Black women push Black men until they lash out, and then Black men end up in jail due to domestic violence, but Black women are the least likely to report domestic violence. I'm not sure what more some people want from Black women. I understand that Black men have it hard. I understand that some Black women contribute, but this whole "Black women ain't sh!t," movement isn't helping anyone.
The only thing it accomplishes it to help weed stuff out and "see" the pathologies that are common enemies in the black community.  On youtube I think it touches a nerve with some black women who begin to see themselves.
India- I think the formula is usually for women to try to achieve an education first and then have children.
The emotional distress and drama of dealing with 'no good black men' should came later, if at all.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I also noticed that they guy in the video said that Black women push Black men until they lash out, and then Black men end up in jail due to domestic violence, but Black women are the least likely to report domestic violence. I'm not sure what more some people want from Black women. I understand that Black men have it hard. I understand that some Black women contribute, but this whole "Black women ain't sh!t," movement isn't helping anyone.
The only thing it accomplishes it to help weed stuff out and "see" the pathologies that are common enemies in the black community.  On youtube I think it touches a nerve with some black women who begin to see themselves.
India- I think the formula is usually for women to try to achieve an education first and then have children.
The emotional distress and drama of dealing with 'no good black men' should came later, if at all.

Hmmm....
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:04pm
We are on this topic again?!!!!
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:05pm
I watched the first 4 seconds.  There is nothing that man could possible say that would make me give a single damn.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:07pm
I haven't listened to the OP and the only self hating man I heard a few vids was the other dude.

I don't go on youtube for this bs, y'all bring that here and I usually still don't listen. & doctor Umar was the closest I'd listen to, but he thinks gays/lesbians have a mental disorder.

Be assured, there is no match striking over here.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:14pm
Y'all bitter BHM hood rats and womenz better stop talkin' back, rolling ya necks, and start listening to the truth! He had some 'hidden gems' in that 10 minute rant that will help you get your sh*t together.

Y'all better know this is a sarcasm post! lol
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Y'all bitter BHM hood rats and womenz better stop talkin' back, rolling ya necks, and start listening to the truth! He had some 'hidden gems' in that 10 minute rant that will help you get your sh*t together.

He is talking about a certain type of female.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:31pm

lol. she is too

Edited by nitabug - Mar 21 2013 at 9:31pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 9:36pm

^^^This sounds like what white people when say, when they try to differentiate there token black friend from the rest of the black raceLOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic