Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:47pm
The black man and black woman are supposed to build each other up, not tear down one another. But this is something we see everyday on and offline, while other members of our group praise it. Constant putdowns, degrading behavior and such is how many choose to view our entire race because of a few bad apples. It goes both ways, it's not just black women. Instead of him sitting in front of a camera, complaining and smoking, is he thinking of ways to take action to help resolve the issues our society has?

I didn't watch that ish btw, reading the summery and comments were enough.
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:58pm
this guy is a fuccin idiot smh...if a black women has a big booty, she's more likely to have stds? this nicca can't be serious 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:59pm
and saying black women are black men's enemy?? wtf lol i can't
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:00pm
I watched part of it.The way he talks about black women is really disgusting.Undesirable,socially retarded,uncivilized?ConfusedWhat kind of advancement/progression do you expect when you talk about us in such an inhumane way?& I think it's even sadder that there are some black women in the comments section that agree with him.These women have battered women syndrome.

Edited by lovelove - Dec 19 2012 at 4:03pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:09pm
Well I'm posting from the Plantation's laptop, so I ain't see the video.

But I will say that when our men get in order, us women will follow suit. For the rest of the 2/3rd niccas or niccarets that don't want to take heed and harken...fucc emStern Smile

But I do notice that the same shameless, ratchet ass sistas who think it's open season when it comes to throwing our men under the bus, are the same ones who think they personally have diplomatic immunity if you try to point out their fucc ups smh.

Both sides are easily to blame for societal woes within our communities though...
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

catch me up ... I ain't read nothing but the last page and the OP

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iliving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 19 2012 at 6:46pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:12pm
I really think the black people in America are going to destroy themselves, if they haven't already. And I think that if someone told us that every black person on earth would die if we don't come together, the majority of us would say fucc dis and explode. We just don't care about nothing.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

catch me up ... I ain't read nothing but the last page and the OP

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iiving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.
and where do you think these majority came from? Serious question. What spawned this? Lack of guidance on how to raise a male? I'm struggling to understand. We have this problems within our race, so it isn't something he made up.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I really think the black people in America are going to destroy themselves, if they haven't already. And I think that if someone told us that every black person on earth would die if we don't come together, the majority of us would say fucc dis and explode. We just don't care about nothing.
basically
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

But I will say that when our men get in order, us women will follow suit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic