Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Was your father in your life? Are his views on BW the same as Mike's & yours?

Yup and yup.

I see.....
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Again, like I said, I didn't watch the video, but I really hope this man was not trying to drop all the black Mans woes on the black womans head, smh. When I look at most this generation of young black people, the first word that comes to mind is GARBAGE, but I would be a fool to say that they've become this way because of black women. That kind of answer would only suffice for a simple minded person with alot hostility towards his own people.

If you break it down to the simplest form, we (women) are the 1st teachers Nala. So that much is truth. The amount of time/energy you put in your offspring, will show itself when your child is of age. That is also truth. Many of these children were raised by children. Without structure. Raised on television and the streets. The energy to instill values and morals, was not given, so we have what we have now.

Ask any mom on here that spends time and is deeply involved with the upbringing of their children, their expectations are set, and the child will rise to meet that expectation.

I don't nor can I blame a woman who doesn't know any better do do better. That takes reflection, desire for advancement and self-improvement to see flaws and make changes to correct them. And I damn sure don't feel like the burden should be thrust on us alone.

You can't build a strong foundation with out tools to do so...

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 19 2012 at 3:32pm
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

all black women can't be saved.  give it up or you might find yourself amonst the black men who can't be saved. 

LMFAO I learned that by posting here.

*sips Kool Aid*
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:17pm
MW didn't yo ass get handed to you by using that term "broad"?

In the original post, the term "broad" moreso fit the description of the women in that video...however, that term in this context, can/will be viewed as uncalled for & shall I say it...bitter...
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:27pm
OK, I understand what you are saying. But I don't think those men are gonna gain anything from his video. I think its only gonna strengthen their belief that black women aint shat, instead of prompting them to find actual black women with morals and strong family values.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

OK, I understand what you are saying. But I don't think those men are gonna gain anything from his video. I think its only gonna strengthen their belief that black women aint shat, instead of prompting them to find actual black women with morals and strong family values.
Yep and that's what pains me. At Mikes age, it is to late to save him...however, he is poisoning the youth...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

MW didn't yo ass get handed to you by using that term "broad"?

In the original post, the term "broad" moreso fit the description of the women in that video...however, that term in this context, can/will be viewed as uncalled for & shall I say it...bitter...

My issue was that MM always uses the term "broad" in the very same context and it is usually directed at bhm 

I just don't understand spending all day interacting with womenz and broads you obviously have a deep seated disdain for

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:45pm
catch me up ... I ain't read nothing but the last page and the OP
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:47pm
The black man and black woman are supposed to build each other up, not tear down one another. But this is something we see everyday on and offline, while other members of our group praise it. Constant putdowns, degrading behavior and such is how many choose to view our entire race because of a few bad apples. It goes both ways, it's not just black women. Instead of him sitting in front of a camera, complaining and smoking, is he thinking of ways to take action to help resolve the issues our society has?

I didn't watch that ish btw, reading the summery and comments were enough.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:58pm
this guy is a fuccin idiot smh...if a black women has a big booty, she's more likely to have stds? this nicca can't be serious 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic