Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:50pm

I understand the mass destruction of our race as a whole started years and years ago. When we were segregated, we had to depend on each other and our family nucleus was stronger because of it. However, drugs, poverty and economic imbalance have fostered a divide in us as a people. Compound that with many of us feeling the need to assimilate with whites, and abandond what we were taught morally, we have what we have today.

I get that, but what I don't get is if a man/woman is aware of this, why perpetuate this particular sediment? Why not equip the youth, who may be misguided with tools to forge ahead on a more sound more unified foundation, instead of implying that they need to walk not run, abandoned their mothers, wifes, girlfriends and sisters? 
 
 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 65305
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

mm and men who think like him feel POWERLESS against the white man so they make black women their target. Men supposed to fight men, not women. 

Believe whatever makes you feel good, shawty. Wacko



Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Mid why do you feel that way tho? Are women in your age group that bad? Or is it the caliber of women you're around? I'm really trying to understand the thought process?
 
I get his, he's an older dude. Has seen the decline of our community and has ascribed to this militian mindset...against his own. He can only point out the ills, not why or how things are the way the are, but just throwing out general blanket statements as the bible...
 
but as a young brother, why do you agree so strongly with his POV?

Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.


So you were raised by queens, but this generation was raised by their off spring. And you're agreeing with his all women are hoodrat statement? Or if that's not it, what in the video do you agree with?


I agree with the belief that a nation can only rise as far as the quality of it's womens.
Back to Top
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 26 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 197908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:55pm
Quote Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Was your father in your life? Are his views on BW the same as Mike's & yours?
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:56pm
Okay got that & I agree. We are the beginning. And what we put forth is a reflection of who we are. However, we are half of a whole. So half of this lays at the man's feet.
Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 65305
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Quote Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Was your father in your life? Are his views on BW the same as Mike's & yours?

Yup and yup.


Back to Top
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 73141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:59pm
maybe you should see a therapist mm. i don't remember you being this angry before. 
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Quote Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Was your father in your life? Are his views on BW the same as Mike's & yours?

Yup and yup.


Then I really don't understand this. If you say your were raised by a queen, and your dad was there, who chose this queen to birth his Son MW, then why would you both have such disdain for the black woman? In essence the queen in your household falls into this pool of hoodrat as well. Sad but true. (according to Mike & your Dad)

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 19 2012 at 3:01pm
Back to Top
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 25 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 62452
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:01pm
Again, like I said, I didn't watch the video, but I really hope this man was not trying to drop all the black Mans woes on the black womans head, smh. When I look at most this generation of young black people, the first word that comes to mind is GARBAGE, but I would be a fool to say that they've become this way because of black women. That kind of answer would only suffice for a simple minded person with alot hostility towards his own people.
Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 65305
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Quote Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Was your father in your life? Are his views on BW the same as Mike's & yours?

Yup and yup.


Then I really don't understand this. If you say your were raised by a queen, and your dad was there, who chose this queen to birth his Son MW, then why would you both have such disdain for the black woman? In essence the queen in your household falls into this pool of hoodrat as well. Sad but true. (according to Mike & your Dad)

SMH We don't have no damn "disdain" for Black womens.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, the only gripe I have with Mike's video is that by making generalizations, the crux of the message is gonna get shunned by the very broads who need to be watching it (as shown by the comments in this thread).

ALL Black womens aint included with the types that Mike was talmbout.

Edited by Midwest_Da_Gawd - Dec 19 2012 at 3:08pm
Back to Top
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member


Joined: Oct 06 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 248262
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:09pm

can you list the types?

I don't watch bitches ain't sh*t videos
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down