Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

My derrty Mike Carroll spitting that HOT FIYAH as usual.

The only gripe I have is that he generalized too much. But otherwise, that Brotha is dead on.

This boy right here...LOL I feel like you have so much criticism built up inside about black women.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:27pm
I turned it off once that black hobo lookin dude started blowing cigar smoke everywhere. Ugh. How rude!!!
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by lovelove lovelove wrote:

My derrty Mike Carroll spitting that HOT FIYAH as usual.

The only gripe I have is that he generalized too much. But otherwise, that Brotha is dead on.

This boy right here...LOL I feel like you have so much criticism built up inside about black women.

Indeed, I do.

I wouldn't say it's "built up inside" though.

Edited by Midwest_Da_Gawd - Dec 19 2012 at 2:29pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:31pm
fight the white man mm. He's your biggest enemy. While black women are making strides to take over the white man's power we still haven't quite caught up yet. duh
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:35pm
Mid why do you feel that way tho? Are women in your age group that bad? Or is it the caliber of women you're around? I'm really trying to understand the thought process?

I get his, he's an older dude. Has seen the decline of our community and has ascribed to this militian mindset...against his own. He can only point out the ills, not why or how things are the way the are, but just throwing out general blanket statements as the bible...

but as a young brother, why do you agree so strongly with his POV?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

fight the white man mm. He's your biggest enemy. While black women are making strides to take over the white man's power we still haven't quite caught up yet. duh

@ the bolded:

I'm aware of this.

@ the underlined:

Stern Smile
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:37pm
mm and men who think like him feel POWERLESS against the white man so they make black women their target. Men supposed to fight men, not women. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:38pm
being that we are the cause of all the world's ills, isn't it a given that we are almost as powerful as white men lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Mid why do you feel that way tho? Are women in your age group that bad? Or is it the caliber of women you're around? I'm really trying to understand the thought process?

I get his, he's an older dude. Has seen the decline of our community and has ascribed to this militian mindset...against his own. He can only point out the ills, not why or how things are the way the are, but just throwing out general blanket statements as the bible...

Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:42pm

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

So you were raised by queens, but this generation was raised by their off spring. And you're agreeing with his all women are hoodrat statement? Or if that's not it, what in the video do you agree with?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic