Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedBlk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:14pm
Meh, people should flip this.

Black men should be better judges of character about the women they choose to be their wives and mothers of their children.

If you walk into a females house and the place is dusty, with different men coming in and out and you are one of many, if she has no job and no food on the refrigerator to support a child or any future offspring, if she's ratchet and uneducated then don't bring a child into that environment.

People should know better.

Sponsored Links

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:35pm
Ppl never gon learn that we NEED eachother. Without one, the other fails. Blaming anyone does nothing.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

catch me up ... I ain't read nothing but the last page and the OP

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iiving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.
and where do you think these majority came from? Serious question. What spawned this? Lack of guidance on how to raise a male? I'm struggling to understand. We have this problems within our race, so it isn't something he made up.

Your lack of accountability is astonishing.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:49pm
I truely believe these men are in the minority.

Black women do not have to carry the burden of the entire race.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:50pm
What makes some of these men so bitter? Cry Rather than blame Black women, some of these men need to look at their selection process. They are looking for a "bad red-bones," rather than looking for virtuous, supportive, kind-hearted women. You can't blame all women for that. Oh well, I wish them the best, but as others have said, going tit for tat helps no one.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

What makes some of these men so bitter? Cry Rather than blame Black women, some of these men need to look at their selection process. They are looking for a "bad red-bones," rather than looking for virtuous, supportive, kind-hearted women. You can't blame all women for that. Oh well, I wish them the best, but as others have said, going tit for tat helps no one.

It makes you wonder about the relationship they had with their mother ? If they even had one.
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

It makes you wonder about the relationship they had with their mother ? If they even had one.

Many black men were not raised by healthy mothers. Some of their mothers were mentally unhealthy , singled them out for abuse, possibly had different men around while they were growing up.

The "noble mother" angle is a soft deflection from the harsh reality that many experience.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:11pm
That is true Tiffany my exes mother wasn't very good at all. She let her children get abused by their father and also witness domestic violence on the daily. Pointing fingers won't help anything at the end of the day because both sides has issues.

Edited by babyk94 - Mar 21 2013 at 7:18pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Many black men were not raised by healthy mothers. Some of their mothers were mentally unhealthy , singled them out for abuse, possibly had different men around while they were growing up.

The "noble mother" angle is a soft deflection from the harsh reality that many experience.

No wonder. Cry These poor men. They need a hug.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:17pm
I find that many Black men are so closed off and fearful of commitment that they never allow you to opportunity to show them love, caring, and support. I'm sure they'd say similar things about Black women. I can understand why people would be guarded though, especially after being hurt. Sometimes you really want to support someone and they don't give you the chance.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic