Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk NFL Player Threatened & Racially Bullied Quits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blk NFL Player Threatened & Racially Bullied Quits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 7:53am
Please.....Football players are getting PAIDDDD! ....and you quit??? Who really won in that situation.....

I would have coerced his tail some more...taped it......and played it on the speakers during practice....quit and have these clowns mess up my money?? tuh..
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 7:55am

No matter how big your muscles get, if you soft in the heart, you soft in the heart, I would knocked that snow ape out and put him in the hospital, I would go for his eyes, jugular and what you can never train to protect yourself from.

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Random: The O-line has been giving up a sh#tload of
sacks and he hasn't been performing too well on the field.. Other people
may not want to walk on eggshells around him or run the riak of having
him run to the media after one person says or does any little thing to
him. Right now, the Dolphin's look bad and people are asking why the
coaches didn't intervene and saying that they had to know. Most of the players are backing. Incognito
and saying that they wish he was back. Other franchises don't want
this sort of media frenzy nor do they wa nt someone that is fragile but
someone may take him. Oh and rookies aren't the only ones that get
pranked and f#cjed with esp when you aren't doing a good job at
protecting the Qb.

Further illustrating why the Dolphins are a dumpster fire that haven't won anything since Don Shula. 
What you fail to understand is that this sort ofbehavior is not exclusive to the Dolphins. Players on any other team would do the same. Mike Wallace is one of the ones saying that the team wants Incognito back and he was with the Steelers prior. These guys are going to clown around and do crazy sh#t period. The players just laugh it off and continue making their MILLIONS after they have been pranked. It's crazy to me that he left the team after the cafeteria incident when the week prior he had participated in doing the same sh#t to another player. If you can dish it out, you should be able to receive. I just hate when people play the victim to something that they have been doing to others. Throughout the league this sh#t goes down and people talk sh#t to each other all of the time. It's so easy to sit back and judge the dynamics of a football locker room based on the few bones the media throws to you. The environment calls for one to be able to hold their own. He is too huge not to be able to. Sometimes you need to stand up for yourself, esp as a grown azz man.

Edited by 305bgirl - Nov 05 2013 at 8:48am
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:30am
The alleged misconduct involves Incognito using mafia-like tactics to extort $15,000 from Martin and his fellow lineman to pay for a trip to Las Vegas for Incognito and a few other players.

$15,000/$390000 paycheck =.0384 or 4% of Martin's salary for that year (it also was a shared cost with other linemen).  Not exactly a tough bill for him to pay.  Unless there's more then verbal insults and picking up tabs, Martin might need to put on his big boy panties IMO. 

Incog certainly falls into major jerk status, but really this is the big leagues...

Edited by Tbaby - Nov 05 2013 at 8:48am
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:36am
I agree Tbaby.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:52am
"the name 'richie incognito' actually means 'dick in disguise'."
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

The alleged misconduct involves Incognito using mafia-like tactics to extort $15,000 from Martin and his fellow lineman to pay for a trip to Las Vegas for Incognito and a few other players.

$15,000/$4,000,000 paycheck =.00375 or .4% of Martin's salary for that year.  Not exactly a tough bill for him to pay.  Unless there's more then verbal insults and picking up tabs, Martin might need to put on his big boy panties IMO. 

Incog certainly falls into major jerk status, but really this is the big leagues...

What about income tax? At Martin's rate of pay that puts him in the highest tax bracket (39.6%). Also Martin has to pay additional fees such as for his agent (another 10% of his salary).

And lets not forget that football players are more prone to injury and have shorter careers than other athletes. This contract may be Martin's last contract. Maybe Martin wants to save his money for when his football career is over.

Martin's contract is $5 million dollars over 4 years plus another $1.9 million dollars signing bonus. That works out to $1,725,00 million dollars per year before taxes and fees. After taxes and fees Martin takes home $862,500 per year.

15,000/862,500 = .01739

So basically for every $100 Martin earned this year from his contract he spent $1.70 for meals for his bully.

Edited by bindy - Nov 05 2013 at 8:20pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:09am
lol @ people in here talking about this man should be paying for his racist ass teammate to go to Vegas, just because of what he makes. Easy to sit at the computer talk about somebody else's pockets.
His contract is NOT guaranteed. He could be CUT from the team at any time. A paycheck NEXT year is NOT PROMISED. 15k is NOTHING to bat an eye at for a player playing on a rookie contract. He is not a millionaire.

Know what. I'll just leave this here. No wonder so many athletes end up going broke, thinking 15k ain't sh*t on these non guaranteed NFL contracts. 

Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 05 2013 at 9:32am
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

lol @ people in here talking about this man should be paying for his racist ass teammate to go to Vegas, just because of what he makes. Easy to sit at the computer and talk about talk about somebody else's pockets.
His contract is NOT guaranteed. He could be CUT from the team at any time. A paycheck NEXT year is NOT PROMISED. 15k is NOTHING to bat an eye at for a player playing on a rookie contract. 

Know what. I'll just leave this here. No wonder so many athletes end up going broke, thinking 15k ain't sh*t on these non guaranteed NFL contracts. 

I remember when this first came on.. one of the best things I have seen..LOL
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:17am
i was listening to bill polian(former VP of the indianapolis colts) on sports radio this morning and he made some good points. every option martin had to handle this was a negative. if he would have gone to the coach, GM or owner, he would have been ostricized and labeled a snitch by his teammates; if he would have stood up for himself and fought back, he would have been kicked off the team and shunned by his teammates for going after a veteran player.

he really had no other option but to remove himself from a toxic locker room and organization. i don't understand how so many people are still blaming him for what he went through.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 24>
  Share Topic