Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk NFL Player Threatened & Racially Bullied Quits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blk NFL Player Threatened & Racially Bullied Quits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:56pm
Yes, the guy was wrong for saying the racial sh#t and he should be suspended. but if you are weak minded and a pushover, then the NFL is not the place for you. It's an environment in which you have 52 other male co-workers and guys crack on each other, pull pranks, etc. Every NFL team hazes. He seems a little mentally unstable and I'm pretty sure he didn't fit in well with the other players, given his background. All he needed to do was stand up for himself and clap back with sh#t. I know a few players on the Dolphins and this ain't nothing new. Let's not forget that Martin participated in stealing and hiding a player's car. Sucks that we are losing two people on are O line when it has already been weak smh.

Edited by 305bgirl - Nov 04 2013 at 10:12pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:39pm
I want to know how many teammates, coaches and staff knew about Incognito's bullsh*ttery with players and just looked the other way...or participated.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Yes, the guy was wrong for saying the racial sh#t and he should be suspended. but if you are weak minded and a pushover, then the NFL is not the place for you. It's an environment in which you have 52 other male co-workers and guys crack on each other, pull pranks, etc. Every NFL team hazes. He seems a little mentally unstable and I'm pretty sure he didn't fit in well with the other players, given his background. All he needed to do was stand up for himself and clap back with sh#t. I know a few players on the Dolphins and this ain't nothing new. Let's not forget that Martin participated in stealing and hiding a player's car. Sucks that we are losing two people on are O line when it has already been weak smh.

Victim blaming and shaming is not ok, whether it's a female rape victim or a male bullying victim.

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Victim blaming and shaming is not ok, whether it's a female rape victim or a male bullying victim.

You must have never been around a group of football players or men for that matter. What they did to him is common and pretty much apart of NFL culture. Like I stated before, he is not an angel himself and has participated in acts similar. I guess it's not as much fun when you are on the receiving end.

Edited by 305bgirl - Nov 05 2013 at 12:47am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:10am
ErmmStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

ITA!!
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:31am
I don't think that most of the females on here know sh#t about football . Let md break this sh#t down . If you are interested in joining a frat or sorority, you have most likely heard about the hazing on that campus and what goes down before even applying. I don't agree with extreme hazing(inflicting physical harm) but hazing is common and a person goes in knowing that they are going to be in for some ish. It's the same thing in the NFL except they go in making millions and going through that rookie process(haircuts, picking up bills, being trash talked, and the list goes on). Going to work as a player in the NFL is not the same as going to work in an office where you have a greater balance of males and females. It's a completely different environment and tbh I don't think that he will get picked up by another team. If he does, I can hear the comments from the other players now.

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:35am
I guess all of the other players that have gone through this process are "bullying" victims as well.

Edited by 305bgirl - Nov 05 2013 at 12:41am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:44am
Hazing/ treating him like a rookie is obviously not the issue here, adding racial slurs on top of all of that is.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:45am
Bgirl...it's simply sad that you can't seem to see that wrong is wrong. Whether you call it hazing, pranks, team building, the rookie process, the environment, or whatever. He was bullied, not "bullied".

Winning some games should never be more important than protecting the well being of the humans that play the games.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>
  Share Topic