Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blk NFL Player Threatened and Racially Bullied Quits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Blk NFL Player Threatened and Racially Bullied Quits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blk NFL Player Threatened and Racially Bullied Quits
    Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:16pm

This is the bully below.

The NFL started its investigation Monday into the situation surrounding Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin. With guard Richie Incognito suspended indefinitely by the team, new details emerged about the veteran guard's involvement in Martin's absence from the Dolphins.

NFL Media's Albert Breer reported Monday that Martin shared texts and voice mails with his parents on Saturday, and turned them over Sunday to the Dolphins and the league, according to sources close to Martin and involved in the investigation. The evidence implicates Incognito and, to a lesser extentDolphins center Mike Pouncey. Breer reported that Incognito used a racial slur and threatened violence in one of the voice mails. The NFL and the Dolphins have heard the voice mail.

"Hey, wassup, you half (expletive) piece of (expletive)," according to a transcript obtained by Breer of an Incognito voice mail to Martin. "I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. I'll (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. I'm gonna slap your (expletive) mouth, I'm gonna slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you. 
The transcript was among the evidence given to the NFL and NFL Players Association.

Martin, who is expected to be placed on the non-football injury list this week, notified the Dolphins on Sunday about alleged player misconduct. Incognito was suspended later in the day for conduct detrimental to the team.

"We received notification today from Jonathan's representation about allegations of player misconduct," the Dolphins said in a statement Sunday. "We are taking these allegations very seriously and plan to review the matter further. We have also reached out to the NFL and asked them to conduct an objective and thorough review. As an organization, we are committed to a culture of team-first accountability and respect for one another."

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin is scheduled to address the media Monday at 4:15 p.m. ET.

Dolphins source, who was addressing Incognito as a player, told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport last week that the team wasn't planning to bring back the 30-year-old -- who's due to earn $4 million in 2013 -- after this season.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/4/5064244/jonathan-martin-richie-incognito-threats-text-messages

Edited by bindy - Nov 04 2013 at 3:22pm
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:23pm
WHITE PEOPLE.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:25pm
Wait...did he say i'll fukk you in your mouth?? huh? what a sick bastard.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Wait...did he say i'll fukk you in your mouth?? huh? what a sick bastard.
I think sht in his mouth

“Hey, wassup, you half n—– piece of s—. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s— in your f—ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f—ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F— you, you’re still a rookie. I’ll kill you.” - 

See more at: http://bossip.com/860596/flag-on-the-play-white-miami-dolphins-player-suspended-indefinitely-for-bullying-black-teammate-you-half-nier/#sthash.ZBGlkMas.dpuf

Edited by bindy - Nov 04 2013 at 3:28pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:28pm
this been in the paper for a few days, they didnt spin it as something racial. no cape.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:30pm
Calling someone a half N_gr sounds racial to me.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

this been in the paper for a few days, they didnt spin it as something racial. no cape.

It's being looked at racially now because of the voicemail where, I guess he called him a Brotha Man.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:32pm
this sh*t has taken on a life of its own. icognito's father was exposed for being an anonymous poster on a dolphins fan messageboard. his M.O was  being very critical of Martin, the team and their head coach and racist, meanwhile slurping up icognito as the best lineman on the team.

this is the 3rd or 4th team this guy has been kicked off of including college and he keeps getting chances to make millions. white privilege is something else.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:32pm
Oh ok, got it.

I really wish he would have stood up for himself instead of leaving the team. He could have most definitely bossed up on that puss ass yt boy.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 3:33pm
& this brotha man quit cause of that?? Man listen I'd probably be fired before I'd quit, cause I woulda broke my foot off in dat fat white ass...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic