FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Blending relaxed hair...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blending relaxed hair...
    Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:29pm
Hi ladies,

Right now I have my Cambodian raw closure wig on my head, but I was thinking about my last sew in, and my future vacation hair too. 

I'm not a straight hair girl. I HATE the look on me ; I have a long heart face, and don't need some middle-parted stick-like wig to emphasize the strange look Cry . 

Closures seem to be part of my solution, but I don't wan't to mess with one on my next vacation : Texas. HELLO AMERICAAA Hug ( I plan on hooking up with a dude there and he is like 6 feet tall while I'm 5'3 : I don't want him looking at the top of my head and be like " Geek wtf "
The blending with wavy/curly is usually not a problem, BUT when I get back to my country (I'm African), or some other hot place, I would unravel my bantu knots, and my hair would be bone straight 5 min later WHEN I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT UNCOMFORTABLE AND SO NOT CUTE WITH THAT SH*T ON MY HEAD Angry. 

Do you have some advice to keep relaxed hair wavy in extreme weather ? Or do you know some good yaki wavy hair (no CV please), so that at least my hair blends with the texture ?  

Edited by Aihtnyck - Jan 17 2014 at 1:33pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:31pm
Wave iron or braid...
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:44pm
My hair won't hold a curl from hot tools, that's why I use bantu knots (unless you name me some ultra long-lasting holding hairspray or mousse or whatever Confused )
Braids ? Like Box braids ? Not really an option lol (Your avi kills me though Big smile )
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:40pm
Almost 50 views and noboby answering ? Don't tell me you ladies don't wear wavy/curly hair in the summer Pinch

At least guide me on some yaki wavy hair, all I found was Aliexpress/Alibaba/Dhgate Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:42pm
Flexi rods?
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:49pm
THanks for trying to help girl LOL

Do you know if flexi rods curls last longer than bantu-knot out curls ? 

I guess that's the only option I have left tho. Along with drenching the hair in super strong mousse and then poisoning my house with hairspray lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:50pm
I think if you post some pics of your hair so we can see the texture it might bring more help....add the "Pics added" to the title
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:54pm
My hair doesn't hold heat waves/curls either. Have you tried wetting your hair first and using a setting lotion? 
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 4:09pm
Maybe try some eco styler gel to set the bantu knots. It doesn't flake & its not a hard but a really good hold. Well its not hard on natural hair but try it and see if that'll work.
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 4:12pm
I only have like 1/4 of an inch of leave out right now, but my hair is a relaxed coarse thick 4c

Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

My hair doesn't hold heat waves/curls either. Have you tried wetting your hair first and using a setting lotion? 

I tried wetting the hair before a bantu knot, it won't hold...
You mean use a setting lotion on wet hair then flexi rod while wet ? Shocked 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>