Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

blame the BLACK victim again (Renisha McBride)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blame the BLACK victim again (Renisha McBride)
    Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:29am

Renisha McBride

The toxicology reports for Renisha McBride, the 19-year-old who was fatally shot on Nov. 2 by a Dearborn Heights man, were released yesterday evening. The report showed McBride had a blood-alcohol level of .218 and marijuana in her system, Wayne County Medical Examiner spokeswoman Mary Mazur confirms. That is just under three times the legal blood-alcohol limit, .08, for driving in Michigan.

The report also called for ”recommendation for a confirmatory recheck.”

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy plans to announce at 11 a.m. today whether the 54-year-old homeowner who shot McBride in the face with a shotgun will face charges.  Property records indicate Theodore Paul Wafer is the owner of the house where McBride was shot.  But officials have yet to verify the name of the actual shooter.

And let the persecution of McBride begin in 5, 4, 3….

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Nov 15 2013 at 9:39am
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:33am
Yes, Amilia. I read this last night and I covered my face. I was so dejected. These white mofos are gonna make it an excuse to not charge the murderer, as if it had anything to do with her getting killed on a man's porch, at a distance from the door. so upset. This is the new tactic, put the victim on trial before a trial even bothers to get underway
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:36am
im not playing this game.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:52am
Victim blaming, smh. Wtf does alcohol and drugs have to do with this fool shooting her in her head? They stay trying to justify this yt evil.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Victim blaming, smh. Wtf does alcohol and drugs have to do with this fool shooting her in her head? They stay trying to justify this yt evil.

Not a damn thing. Notice they're starting to trickle down info on the victim, but still nothing on the shooter. They are preparing to announce they won't be charging him. I hope that black people rise, protest and even riot if need be. I'm pissed.

There's a new mayor who just got elected in Detroit. time for him to pay up. The pressure should be kept on him.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 15 2013 at 9:55am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:30am
Too many people with this shoot first, ask questions later mentality.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:33am
I can think of a few drunk white people who should've gotten it. This happened in Michigan too?! I'm against gun ownership (for obvious reasons now) but if people wanna shoot for no reason, I might need a gun.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Victim blaming, smh. Wtf does alcohol and drugs have to do with this fool shooting her in the back her head? They stay trying to justify this yt evil.

fixed, and yep
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:12am
The shooter was charged this morning, second degree murder and two other charges.  I anticipate a conviction, Kym Worthy is a tough prosecutor, always win cases and a former Judge.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:16am
A man was charged with murder in the second degree, manslaughter and possession of a firearm in the death of 19-year-old Renisha McBride,

Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced the charges against Theodore Paul Wafer, 54, who allegedly shot the young woman in the face on his porch in Dearborn Heights, Mich. in the early hours of Nov. 2.

Wafer is expected to be arraigned Friday afternoon. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison for the second-degree murder charge. Manslaughter carries a penalty of 15 years in prison, and felony firearm carries a penalty of two years mandatory consecutive.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4273903

Edited by GG - Nov 15 2013 at 11:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon