BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Blacks Who Discriminate Against Whites-long

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blacks Who Discriminate Against Whites-long
    Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:13pm
I'll start by saying, I regret nothing!! So don't even try to lay any guilt on me.

Delta had the nerve to seat me next to a little, Woody Allen looking South African man during a flight from Atlanta to Calif.
I was the last to board the plane however I was seated near the front of the plane so I assume this man thought he had two seats to himself. I mentioned in a past thread that my Aunt was ill so I traveled to Georgia to be with her.

I was running late, barely made the flight, entered the plane with my carry-on in hand. Stowed my carry-on with the help of the Brotha seated behind me and was about to take my seat when I noticed this little freak side eyeing me with distain. I froze, held my head high as I looked at him from his sandled feet to his balding head. Gave a disrespectful smirk which did not resemble a smile and took my seat.

I heard him as the flight attendant for a cup of water and I caught the South African accent. Nice, I would spend the next four and a half hours doing to him what the black woman from his country wish the could have done.Big smile

First- I order a pillow and blanket, strategically placing the pillow and blanket between he and I to avoid any accidental contact.

I check my bag which I had placed under my seat for my tablet, phone and wallet before leaving to the ladies room/lavatory. As I'm walking back to my seat, I see him accessing the monitor in front of my seat. I return, look at him, re-check my bag to insure all items are still there, turn on my monitor to find that he had set it to German or Dutch idk. I still used it as if the language wasn't foreign to me. I like to use the moving maps to view my trip and found it with ease. But he should not have fuc%ed with me.

My seat was the aisle seat. I'm not vain but I am self aware, I can interact with men quite well. So I ask the two men, one seated behind me (Blk) and the one seated directly across from me (YT) where do we buy drinks on this plane? They direct me to the mid section of the plan and I invite both of them to join me by offering to buy the first round of drinks. 
Once we are away from our seats, I begin my damsel actEvil Smile Explaining how I've never dealt with anything like what I was experiencing on this flight due to the discrimination of this South African man I was seated next to. 
I told of the tampering of my monitor, which had been witnessed by my new Yt friend and I even explained how there was a barrier of a blanket and pillow between us as if one of us were dirty; I didn't lie, I just omitted the part of me being the maker of the barrier. 

We get back to our seats and the Yt man asks this South African where he was from? He says SA and was told by one of my new heros that "We don't need your kind here, man." The Brotha then says "leave this lovely lady alone". The Yt man switched seats with me, as I was moving to my new seat, I gave my SA ex neighbor a wink and a smile. 

As I was preparing to sleep, I hear the Yt man as the SA if he intends to tamper with his monitor also.

I wake up at LAX. Tongue
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:29pm
Lol...LOL
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:32pm
Touche! ClapLOLLOL
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:38pm
Black south africans everywhere are singing your praise, you sure taught that whitey a lesson
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:39pm
lol good for you...but why didn't they give you free drinks? I know budget international flights you have to buy food and drinks but they bring it to you.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

lol good for you...but why didn't they give you free drinks? I know budget international flights you have to buy food and drinks but they bring it to you.
I didn't fly first class, they get free drinks, everyone else pays.Unhappy
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:03pm
Clap
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:05pm

Geesh, the first thing you said was that you purposely decided to give this complete stranger grief .. starting with your pillow for the next 4 hours. Wow .. you could just look at him 'side eye' you and hear him speak and that was enough to instigate this ugly situation? Dead 

Its folks like you that can't wait to START something whenever they run across a person that they can victimize that makes me sick.

For all you know Zimmerman ran across a fool like you ... and LOOK WHAT HE DID the first chance he got to retaliate against some random Black guy?

So congratulations for your malicious contribution to making this world just a little more Féd up ... than it already is. Clap But you'd better watch your back … karma is a b***.Evil Smile

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Geesh, the first thing you said was that you purposely decided to give this complete stranger grief .. starting with your pillow for the next 4 hours. Wow .. you could just look at him 'side eye' you and hear him speak and that was enough to instigate this ugly situation? Dead 

Its folks like you that can't wait to START something whenever they run across a person that they can victimize that makes me sick.

For all you know Zimmerman ran across a fool like you ... and LOOK WHAT HE DID the first chance he got to retaliate against some random Black guy?

So congratulations for your malicious contribution to making this world just a little more Féd up ... than it already is. Clap But you'd better watch your back … karma is a b***.Evil Smile

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:09pm
^^^^^^ShockedCoon alert
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>