Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blacks mock Trayvon's friend's looks and colour
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Blacks mock Trayvon's friend's looks and colour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:12pm
O, thats who they were talking about on Facebook Confused
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 8:15pm
who even wrote this 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

[QUOTE=binky622]i really feel for this girl she put herself out there. I am sure it took major coaching from what I understand, she distanced herself from any news about the trial, she didn't go to his funeral she wanted nothing to do with this case.  all her fears were realized
Honestly I watched coverage about her testimony after the first day and couldn't watch anymore. They are being classist and racist to her and its disgusting.

this society is very very sad

Not really...they are trying to get their client off.  unfortunately for whatever reason Jeantel has told way too may different stories, attacking her credibility is too easy and might prove to be sufficient to making her story mostly irrelevant.

She also appears to have a learning disability, poor at communicating and her twitter presence almost corroborates the picture of Trayvon the defense is trying to paint.  If Trayvon's gf or friend drinks and drives, smokes, acts rude and aggressive, Trayvon must be the same way.  Martin's family lawyer should have been cleaning up her social media and coaching her months ago.

Have you even watched her testimony to claim something like this with this level of certainty??? Really??? Because I watched the entire 5+ hours and she has been consistent in her story throughout the whole ordeal. The things she lied about are so incredibly minor and have been quite convincingly explained. She didn't want to go to the funeral and see her friend's dead body and relive her trauma, so she lied to the mom and told her she had to go to the hospital instead. She said she was a minor because she was afraid of being hounded by the media. How the hell does that make the bulk of her testimony irrelevant??? You saw a 5 minute recap on Fox and you came up with that conclusion??? You don't know what the hell you're talking about. If you haven't seen it, you need to shut the hell up.
[/QUOTE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JP, you and Wildfire are wasting keystrokes responding to that one.  He refers to us here as mad black people and burnt asses.  He has no respect for black people or women.  Check the Stacey Dash thread.

Edited by Claudie - Jun 28 2013 at 9:12pm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:26pm
Okay maybe I'm tripping but I thought MorrisChestnuts and Jimmy_Rustle were the same person.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:27pm
The argument in the op is flawed. I can hold black people accountable and not give white people a pass....all while holding their assess accountable for their actions.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

the "truth" is, we are a sorry bunch of insensitive mob mentality fvvcks at times

Zimmerman may very well get off, but what we're concerned with is the weight and skin shade of a witness, who only wants justice for her slain friend.

this is the wrong time to let your "niccah" underside show

this this this

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 2:02am
I feel so bad for this girl people make to many jokes about this case wtf does her looks have to do with anything. Also everyone is surprised she doesn't know cursive well dang neither do i she sounds like that because she is a product of her environment. Black people always worried about how they will look like dang who cares.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 4:07am
Black folks denegrating other Black people because of their  weight, education, skin color etc is okay? So Black folks get a pass when they damage other Black people with insults .. it's just White people that are wrong when they make insults? Confused
Right. Now that is a FLAWED argument if ever I heard  one.
íf anything, it is WORSE when your own people dog you out. DUH! And that poor girl didn't asked to be dragged into this mess in the public eye so that all these people could take pot shots at her.

I wish Black folks would take responsiblity for their own bad behavior....  instead of trying to deflect it on to White people all the time.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 29 2013 at 4:10am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 4:10am
I thought she was doing a great job. I just wish she spoke more clearly...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 4:17am
It's really weird how yall act shocked and surprised.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic