FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blacks Leaving Churches for Yoruban Witchcraft

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2019 at 9:33am
Hi sis. Haven't seen you in a while while I was away. Yes I have felt that way before. Watch some of Travis Magus videos on youtube though. He explains how angels and daemons are both beneficial for us to call on  for different things.  I forget which bible scripture he quoted in one video that Jesus gave man dominion over all demons that they  are to do our biddings. In fact, King Solomon supposedly used demons to build his temple for him. Also, there are different paths of the craft. Some use loa, others use ancient Gods and others on the LEFT hand path use daemons AND all of the above. Remember that every spirit that is now called a daemon used to be associated with ancient Gods until the jews and christians decided to call all the older Gods daemons to try to put them down. The mother Goddess Astarte was bastardized by them when they decided to call her the ugly demon Astaroth that they made up instead. This was to try to tear her down. Others who they could not tear down like the Irish Goddess Brigid because her followers were too devoted...they incorporated instead. The catholic church said well guess what, since you like Brigid so much, come pray to her in our church as the Saint Brigid so we can get your coins here anyhow....If the fake church could not beat them they joined them. Look it up.  Christianity, judaism and islam were not the religion of any of our ancient ancestors. They were all converted to it. They had their own Gods in Africa, in Europe and even the Native Americans had their own nature spirits before they were all force fed what they believe now. As for me, I am back to the old ways of my ANCIENT ancestors. But to each his own. 

https://medium.com/@pbhaisare189/health-benefits-of-sphatik-mala-d8a456d06220 I just got one of these sphatik quartz crystal malas and use it for my mantras during meditation when I am not wearing it around my neck. The High Priestess of the Sunset on youtube turned me on to this. She uses them with her Enn mantras Plus quartz crystal has beneficial healing effects for the body. I have another one in my birthstone.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 19 2019 at 9:45am
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2019 at 10:23am

Prayer to Isis
(Words in ancient Egyptian, followed by English translation.)

Nehes, nehes, nehes, Awake, awake, awake,
Nehes em hotep, Awake in peace,
Nehes em neferu Awake in beauty.
Nebet hotepet Lady of peace,
Weben em hotep, Rise thou in peace
Weben em nefuru, Rise thou in beauty.
Nutjert en Ankh, Goddess of life,
Nefer em pet! Beautiful in heaven.
Pet em hotep Heaven is in peace.
Ta em hotep. Earth is in peace,
Nutjert sat Nut Oh Goddess, Daughter of Nut,
Sat Geb, Daughter of Geb,
Merit Ausar; Beloved of Osiris,
Weret, Sedjmet-nebet
Great one, Lady who hears,
Nutjert Asha renu! Goddess rich in names!
Anekh hrak. All praise to You.
Anekh hrak. All praise to You.
Tu a atu. Tu a atu. 
I adore you, I adore you,
Nebet Auset! Lady Isis!
Notice the scales on Isis' body that are similar to a serpent or a fish. This is reminiscent of Quetzalcoatl, the winged serpents worshiped in MezoAmerica and around the world for centuries. This also reminds one of the amphibious Sumerian creator Gods as well as the amphibious Gods of the Dogon peoples who came from the sky in a large egg shaped container. Perhaps Yahweh, who was often described as moving on the face of the water, was simply one of these amphibious Elohim (plural) / Anunnaki, with whom the Jews made animal sacrifices and a pact. Their blood pact is renewed perpetually by offering the foreskin of their newborn boys. They even convinced non-benefiting Goyim (Gentile cattle people / the sheeple) to unknowingly participate in the same blood sacrifice to empower THEIR daemon by circumcising their boys. Gentiles, thus unknowingly make blood sacrifices to Yahweh even though they are NOT the beneficiaries of said blood pact with the djinn or daemon named Yahweh.

I personally am not at all drawn to the jewish deity  but rather to the older ones from Ancient Egypt, the Yoruban Gods, the Ancient Hindu and even European Gods as well!

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 19 2019 at 3:47pm
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic